Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Prospeed Trophy Event!!........Sun., the 15th!! >

Prospeed Trophy Event!!........Sun., the 15th!!

Prospeed Trophy Event!!........Sun., the 15th!!

Old 07-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Default Prospeed Trophy Event!!........Sun., the 15th!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jamie is holding his 4th Annual Trophy Event this coming Sunday, the 15th. Many have confirmed that they will be attending this event including some of the Guys from NYC!!

Should be a blast, like always. Nitro and Electric sedan.

For more info: www.prospeedrcraceway.com

Don't miss out!!............ Many improvements to the track will make for better traction and better racing........... Many classes to compete in.

Hope to see you all there!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Tech Champion

Old 07-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Tech Regular

I'll be there,can't wait.Looking forward to some great racing,the traction has been incredible.Alex are you racing nitro?
Old 07-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Tech Champion

Taking out my Mugen MTX-3. Car was real good a few months ago at Floyd.

Can't wait for Sunday. Spread the word, it's going to be off the hook.

See you in the AM!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up GOOD LUCK TO ALL ATTENDING

Hey Alex.. I hope someone take some video shots of the mains.
I wish i could be there but as you know it's hard to be in two places at the same time. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ATTENDING !!!!!! JC puts on a great show. I'm itching to run some 8th scale there !!

Next time i hope ProSpeed and FBF can work together on their program schedule.. originally this race was not for the 15th. as per his web site:

MAY:

6th Club race

13th Mothers Day No Racing

20th Club race

The Pro-Speed Shoot Out Trophy Race on the 27th!

JUNE:

3rd Club race

10th Club race

Trophies on the 17th Club race

24th Club race

JULY:

1st Club race,

8th Trophy race (pending)

15th Club race

Trophies on the 22nd (pending)

29th Club race

AUGUST:

Trophies on the 5th (pending)

12th Club race

Trophies on the 19th (Pending)

26th Club race

SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER (TBA)

-- Edited by JC at 05:40, 2007-01-24

-- Edited by JC at 17:22, 2007-05-09
Old 07-11-2007, 06:27 AM
Tech Champion

You'll be missed Drew. I'll dedicate my day to you Bro!!

Good luck at Floyd........... Give em' hell in 1/8 scale!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Drew_Cat
Hey Alex.. I hope someone take some video shots of the mains.
I wish i could be there but as you know it's hard to be in two places at the same time. GOOD LUCK TO ALL ATTENDING !!!!!! JC puts on a great show. I'm itching to run some 8th scale there !!

Next time i hope ProSpeed and FBF can work together on their program schedule.. originally this race was not for the 15th. as per his web site:
Hey Drew, Thanks for the kind words. I have tried to work with Floyd before but they seem to willing to work with nercar, barcar & 301 but not with me. I spoke to Rick once (and he seemed to be a real nice guy) to let him know that it might be a good idea to work in conjunction with each other but thats as far as it got.
The only reason i set up this race was because at that time Floyd Had NOT been following there schedule and when asked, no race/big race was going to happen on the 15th at Floyd even though they had it posted. So i posted the race and ordered the trophies and then Floyd announced that they were going to start to follow their posted schedule. This is why this ended up this way. Trust me, with all the tracks closing and not to many places to run nitro touring, i would never try to conflict with another track, this would not help me in any way. Remember unlike Floyd i am a one man show with no help or donations, (I can barely get races to help me set up or tear down) Pro-Speed is ran and supported be me and only me, especially if the racers don't show up. This is why i don't know how much longer i can go on, At this rate I just can't afford to keep Pro-Speed going to much longer with out support from the racers. I hope some of you can make it. Sorry for the crying but i had to vent a little.
AS IT IS LISTED NOW.

MAY:

6th Club race

20th Club race

The Pro-Speed Onroad mayhem Trophy Race on the 27th!

JUNE:

3rd Club race

10th Club race

24th Club race

FROM THIS POINT ON,DUE TO NO RACERS AND LOW TURN OUTS WE MAY BE FORCED TO CHANGE OUR RACE DATES AND/OR TROPHY RACES OR POSSIBLY CLOSE!! PLEASE KEEP CHECKING IN FOR UP DATES!!
JULY:

1st Club race,

8th club race

15th Trophy race (THE PRO-SPEED SHOOT OUT)

22nd club race

29th Club race

AUGUST:

5th PRO-SPEEDS ONRAOD MAYHEM II TROPHY RACE

12th Club race

19thclub race

26th Club race

See Ya,
J.C.

Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 07-11-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Tech Addict

The only reason i set up this race was because at that time Floyd Had NOT been following there schedule and when asked, no race/big race was going to happen on the 15th at Floyd even though they had it posted.
I'm not saying that u intentionally set ur date knowing that there was gonna be a trophy race at Floyd, but the club not following the schedule was due only to the fact that the weather was very bad at the beginning of the season. I don't know who u asked about the race, but at no time can I recall a decision being made about calling it off.

Communication seems to be lacking between the 2 clubs and will probably be the only way to resolve this issue of conflicting races.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
Hey Drew, Thanks for the kind words. I have tried to work with Floyd before but they seem to willing to work with nercar, barcar & 301 but not with me. I spoke to Rick once (and he seemed to be a real nice guy) to let him know that it might be a good idea to work in conjunction with each other but thats as far as it got.
The only reason i set up this race was because at that time Floyd Had NOT been following there schedule and when asked, no race/big race was going to happen on the 15th at Floyd even though they had it posted. So i posted the race and ordered the trophies and then Floyd announced that they were going to start to follow their posted schedule. This is why this ended up this way. Trust me, with all the tracks closing and not to many places to run nitro touring, i would never try to conflict with another track, this would not help me in any way. Remember unlike Floyd i am a one man show with no help or donations, (I can barely get races to help me set up or tear down) Pro-Speed is ran and supported be me and only me, especially if the racers don't show up. This is why i don't know how much longer i can go on, At this rate I just can't afford to keep Pro-Speed going to much longer with out support from the racers. I hope some of you can make it. Sorry for the crying but i had to vent a little.
AS IT IS LISTED NOW.

MAY:

6th Club race

20th Club race

The Pro-Speed Onroad mayhem Trophy Race on the 27th!

JUNE:

3rd Club race

10th Club race

24th Club race

FROM THIS POINT ON,DUE TO NO RACERS AND LOW TURN OUTS WE MAY BE FORCED TO CHANGE OUR RACE DATES AND/OR TROPHY RACES OR POSSIBLY CLOSE!! PLEASE KEEP CHECKING IN FOR UP DATES!!
JULY:

1st Club race,

8th club race

15th Trophy race (THE PRO-SPEED SHOOT OUT)

22nd club race

29th Club race

AUGUST:

Trophies on the 5th (pending)

12th Club race

Trophies on the 19th (Pending)

26th Club race

See Ya,
J.C.
What's up J.C Alex hope all is well
Old 07-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

Hey "G" Good to see you stop in, Hope all is going good with you and the family. Hope you can make it up some time.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by pelico
I'm not saying that u intentionally set ur date knowing that there was gonna be a trophy race at Floyd, but the club not following the schedule was due only to the fact that the weather was very bad at the beginning of the season. I don't know who u asked about the race, but at no time can I recall a decision being made about calling it off.

Communication seems to be lacking between the 2 clubs and will probably be the only way to resolve this issue of conflicting races.
It wasn't that i heard that it was called off, it was that not to many people were sure if it was going to happen because no one was talking about it. But every one of my events were set up not to conflict with any of their dates, you can see that by the dates listed above, this one was the only one that was messed up.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:20 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by GMartinez
What's up J.C Alex hope all is well

Hey George, Hope all is well with you too. When you coming up??......... Hope to see you around.

Be well, my friend and Happy Racing!
Old 07-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey George, Hope all is well with you too. When you coming up??......... Hope to see you around.

Be well, my friend and Happy Racing!
I wil be in the area saturday but no racing for me as I will be on vacation & visiting family Mike does not even know I might just surprise him
Old 07-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by GMartinez
I wil be in the area saturday but no racing for me as I will be on vacation & visiting family Mike does not even know I might just surprise him
Enjoy the Big Apple!!.......... Hope to bump into you.

Be well!
Old 07-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Enjoy the Big Apple!!.......... Hope to bump into you.

Be well!
I hope so Al
I will be swinging by to see Richie,Vito,Johnny T
it's been a while how's the wife & the baby

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.