Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 11:36 PM
Tech Adept

Hi AMG,

i can't seem to find my V1RR either! however, i've got the v1RR evolution one of that will help. It's the sheet with all the suspension geometry etc right?
Old 11-14-2003, 02:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by noobatron
Esham, will you be able to post your car's setup here? i'm having a little trouble with my EVO and rear end Grip (or lack thereof) but it doesn't help having an offroad track right next to onroad cuz of the dust on offroad race day

any help would be good... thnx dude
The off road guys will be asked not to use the on-road track for their parking lot/pit area in future.

noobatron, your gonna have to come up and say g'day. Look for the car with "Who's Your Daddy" on the roof.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
The off road guys will be asked not to use the on-road track for their parking lot/pit area in future.

noobatron, your gonna have to come up and say g'day. Look for the car with "Who's Your Daddy" on the roof.

hehehe will do taylor!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for that (fixing the dirt problem). i was out there on monday (day after the race) and it was horrible, DISGUSTING to say the least! It was almost like a flat offroad track! couldn't even see the lines!

i won't be able to race cuz i've got work on the weekends, should be finishing up soon so i'll pop down and say hi as soon as i can grab a free day

BTW, are you the one that just races and ur dad takes care of everything and the car, kinda like a pit crew/manager/tech support/mechanic all rolled into one?
Old 11-14-2003, 02:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

i notice that the k-factory rear left chassis stiffeners (wt belt tansion) can't fit in the in evo kit. is there any hop-up or can i reused the rr left chassis stiffeners.
Old 11-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by noobatron
hehehe will do taylor!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for that (fixing the dirt problem). i was out there on monday (day after the race) and it was horrible, DISGUSTING to say the least! It was almost like a flat offroad track! couldn't even see the lines!

i won't be able to race cuz i've got work on the weekends, should be finishing up soon so i'll pop down and say hi as soon as i can grab a free day

BTW, are you the one that just races and ur dad takes care of everything and the car, kinda like a pit crew/manager/tech support/mechanic all rolled into one?
I think u've hit the nail right on the head there . But he is the dad.
Old 11-14-2003, 02:58 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Ravi Nair
i notice that the k-factory rear left chassis stiffeners (wt belt tansion) can't fit in the in evo kit. is there any hop-up or can i reused the rr left chassis stiffeners.
Not sure about recycling the RR ones but i know atleast 3Racing and Charge make one specifially for the EVO.
Old 11-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Dexter
Not sure about recycling the RR ones but i know atleast 3Racing and Charge make one specifially for the EVO.
thks for the info. btw if running the car without it will there be any disadvantaged?
Old 11-14-2003, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by AMGRacer
For sale:

1 x V1RR rear adjustable swaybar. This item has never been used. Comes with the original mount and bar along with adjustable blade style bars.

US$60 plus shipping (should be very small amount)
Do we still have this item??
Old 11-15-2003, 12:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Do we still have this item??
Sure do. Enquire within if interested
Old 11-15-2003, 04:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Ravi Nair
thks for the info. btw if running the car without it will there be any disadvantaged?
The K-Factory one won't work since it incorporates the radio plate support.
The car works fine without a left brace, but having said that, we are awaiting a Kyosho one.
Old 11-15-2003, 08:46 AM
Tech Master

Default what's up K guys

I'm trying to decide what nitro to make my entry back into GP. I see cryul is going to be running K in 200 mm now with FW-05R. So anyone have any input on it?

Is it worth it to consider both or just stick with a evo and a mugen clutch?
Old 11-15-2003, 04:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Sure do. Enquire within if interested
I am enquireing Verry interested
Old 11-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: what's up K guys

Originally posted by patelladragger
I'm trying to decide what nitro to make my entry back into GP. I see cryul is going to be running K in 200 mm now with FW-05R. So anyone have any input on it?

Holy crap!! He lives

I would consider both, I got the evo conversion and this thing is on rails and I have never had so much fun driveing it.
Now saying that, its raining and I have relegated myself for some EP on carpet for the winter
Old 11-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: what's up K guys

Originally posted by patelladragger

We have had a review in a recent ozzy mag where a guy upgraded from a V1RR to a FW05R and dropped .5 seconds off his best laptime.

The car looks to be as good as a NTC3 drivetrain wise with the durability of a RR.
Old 11-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
I am enquireing Verry interested
OK man drop me an email at: [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.