Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by TBR
Stirer
Is there no racing in June for the Murwillumbah radio control car club??
hehe.

yeah there is racing on the 15th and 29th

oh and since im wasting space in the V1R thread i better say a few things in K's favour

The V1RR ownz
Old 05-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by sparksy
Finchy and TBR.... come and pit down the right side end on sunday.... its nice and quite, and far from all the bullshit...

Oh.... and VoneRkid..... you can have all the flash "team kyosho australia" mods you like, your still only as good as your skill level.

Part of the enjoyment of this hoby is experimintation, and nutting thing out, and sharing ideas and concepts. Quite frankly if your going to get all secretive and not share then you can kiss my hairy ass. We dont need your help/ input.

Rememer we are not team drivers.... we dont get payed to race.... we are in this for the fun of it.... we should all be helping each other to be better at what we do. State titles are comming up and for those that are going, it would be nice to see the QLD drivers do well as a "team"

Sure... individual placings are important, but none of us in here are looking at realisticaly being in the top 5 on skill level alone. So who cares if we all know what each other is doing with their cars....

At the end of the day, its our driving skill that makes the biggest impact in the race, not what "special secret mod" we dont want anyone else to know.

I have been watching this site and reading all the comments that has be going around and I feel that there is a lot of inmaturity beening displayed, One quote that has been submitted that stands out is this person (Sparksy) I feel that these comments that are being made is very childish, I don't see this site being of mature standard, I would exept this from young boys, And don;t forget that men are only playing with toy remote controlled cars , I don't think this attitude with all these comments is going to do any justice for the hobby. I feel if the critism is not going to be of any interest well then I feel the ones who are making wise cracks should keep their views to them selfs. Remember you all aren't the only ones who look at this site.I feel those one's with smart and invasive comments should pull there head in.///////////
Old 05-28-2003, 10:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Nitro Predator
I have been watching this site and reading all the comments that has be going around and I feel that there is a lot of inmaturity beening displayed, One quote that has been submitted that stands out is this person (Sparksy) I feel that these comments that are being made is very childish, I don't see this site being of mature standard, I would exept this from young boys, And don;t forget that men are only playing with toy remote controlled cars , I don't think this attitude with all these comments is going to do any justice for the hobby. I feel if the critism is not going to be of any interest well then I feel the ones who are making wise cracks should keep their views to them selfs. Remember you all aren't the only ones who look at this site.I feel those one's with smart and invasive comments should pull there head in.///////////

use your original nick ! mature guy !
Old 05-28-2003, 10:58 PM
Tech Adept

I think Nitro predator person has a good point

Damo
Old 05-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by VoneRkid

Damo
and i am sure you know him well !

well a kid and a matured guy !!
Old 05-28-2003, 11:01 PM
Tech Champion

Damo
by the way, show us your legendary NTC3 and your magical V1RR little kid
Old 05-28-2003, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Nitro Predator
One quote that has been submitted that stands out is this person (Sparksy) I feel that these comments that are being made is very childish, I don't see this site being of mature standard, I would exept this from young boys
That is the beauty of this forum you have a choice. If you dont like it dont read it!!!

I personally enjoyed Sparksy's post!!
Old 05-28-2003, 11:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by AMGRacer
That is the beauty of this forum you have a choice. If you dont like it dont read it!!!

I personally enjoyed Sparksy's post!!
I SECOND THAT !
Old 05-28-2003, 11:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Manticore
WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT MATE

Damo
Old 05-28-2003, 11:05 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Damo
Isn't that great that two people, posting from the same IP address, within minutes of eachother have the same views?

Uhg, blunt and to the point, Don't register more than one username.

thanks..
Old 05-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Tech Champion

WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT MATE

Damo
I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU LITTLE KID !
Old 05-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by TSR6
Isn't that great that two people, posting from the same IP address, within minutes of eachother have the same views?

thanks..
I think he deserves a BAN !
Old 05-28-2003, 11:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by TSR6

thanks..
Good job TSR6 !!
Old 05-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore
manticore get your facts right voner kid is not the one with a ntc3 im the one who owns a ntc3. well there must be some problem you have?

why dont we all stop the bitching and get on with the hobby. so what is it if i said i can do a 19 sec lap, i wasnt talking to you lot about it in the first place, i was only explaing to anthor guy what the ntc3 can do on another forum because i was only helping a guy out, it wasnt for you lot to come back and have a bitch about.

jeremy!
Old 05-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by rrgt_kid
manticore get your facts right voner kid is not the one with a ntc3 im the one who owns a ntc3. well there must be some problem you have?

why dont we all stop the bitching and get on with the hobby. so what is it if i said i can do a 19 sec lap, i wasnt talking to you lot about it in the first place, i was only explaing to anthor guy what the ntc3 can do on another forum because i was only helping a guy out, it wasnt for you lot to come back and have a bitch about.

jeremy!
i didnt say it !! the kid (including you) said that. look at yours signature little kid !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.