Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Some would argue that it comes out of BOTH ends on some people At least thats what people say about me
both end of what?
Old 10-03-2002, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Some would argue that it comes out of BOTH ends on some people At least thats what people say about me

I'm sure you guys say that about me too. Your first sentence is implying that isn't it? Why you...............
Old 10-03-2002, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Sydewynder
I'm sure you guys say that about me too. Your first sentence is implying that isn't it? Why you...............

why you wish people talk about you?
Old 10-03-2002, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Manticore

why you wish people talk about you?
Not wishing, just talking sh** like AMGRacer said. A
Old 10-03-2002, 07:28 PM
Tech Elite

Ahhhhhhhhh. OK thats my comedy act over

I have a question for you guys, why the heck does Cyrul run Kyosho in 1/8th and Trinity in touring??
Old 10-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

I asked that same question earlier - I think it's cause Kyosho made a deal with Trinity or something for non-compete in U.S. market in nitro. No way trinity makes that reflex without some collaboration with kyosho.

amg are you or rjl going to the nats to race with him?
Old 10-03-2002, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by patelladragger
I asked that same question earlier - I think it's cause Kyosho made a deal with Trinity or something for non-compete in U.S. market in nitro. No way trinity makes that reflex without some collaboration with kyosho.

amg are you or rjl going to the nats to race with him?
Man thats seriously kooky. It is sort of disappointing that Kyosho does not get to show its ability in the US.

Unfortunately the nats this year are about 2200 km away from me so I dont have the time to get there this year. I do know somebody who is going so it will be very interesting to see how he goes against somebody of Cyruls ability.
Old 10-03-2002, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

What is Trinity's deal? Are they some sort of underhanded, wheeling and dealing evil empire? I'm sure Patella was just speculating, but I only seem to hear bad things about Trinity. I'm new to the hobby, so i'm wondering, why does Trinity have such a bad repuation? I mean, other than the fact that they ripped off the V1R to design the Relfex, then claim that they designed it from scratch, which is in itself reason enough to diss Trinity....
Old 10-03-2002, 08:27 PM
rjl
Tech Fanatic

I'll be racing him. It's still a week away and I'm off to the dunny lots already. Sorry gotta go.........
Old 10-03-2002, 08:31 PM
rjl
Tech Fanatic

Actually I'm not intimidated in the slightest. Sorry, be back soon.....
Old 10-03-2002, 08:40 PM
Tech Regular

yeah, why should you be?, its just RC racing... lol... just have fun; and good luck.
Old 10-03-2002, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by kevink2
I've never seen 3 Racing stuff advertised anywhere here in the U.S., but have heard about it through some of the guys on this thread.

TO EVERYONE: Congrats to all who have been posting here, it looks like this is probably the most active and viewed thread at R/CTech. That either means that the V-One R is one of the most popular cars around by the show of public interest in this car, or more of us Kyosho guys are just computer geeks who have no lives(world-wide)!
I would say ( no lives)
Old 10-03-2002, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Sydewynder
Not wishing, just talking sh** like AMGRacer said. A
yea he talks shit a lot I spent a whole weekend with this guy, you would think he played in the NBA with the trash talk this guy does J/K
Old 10-03-2002, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

good luck rjl, make sure you come with the full race reports.

cali you are correct that is all 100% pure speculation. Chris smith - famed trinity stooge - did work for kyosho shortly before the reflex was developed. That's one of the reasons I would bet trinity didn't rip off the v1r and that rather some sort of agreement with kyosho was made. If they did though, wonder what kyosho gets out of it?
Old 10-04-2002, 12:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by calimassive
What is Trinity's deal? Are they some sort of underhanded, wheeling and dealing evil empire? I'm sure Patella was just speculating, but I only seem to hear bad things about Trinity. I'm new to the hobby, so i'm wondering, why does Trinity have such a bad repuation? I mean, other than the fact that they ripped off the V1R to design the Relfex, then claim that they designed it from scratch, which is in itself reason enough to diss Trinity....
Scary thing is, the big E. wants to run for the presidency of ROAR... manufacturers dictating the rules of racing in the states? Not good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.