Old 07-03-2002, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by AMGRacer

I will let you in on a secret, I agree with you
Good form
Old 07-04-2002, 06:40 AM
Tech Adept

Default NAT'S

I live here in CINCINNATI and there was no v-1-r's at the nat's.
Old 07-04-2002, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: NAT'S

Originally posted by tone
I live here in CINCINNATI and there was no v-1-r's at the nat's.
I thought as much! I saw no mention of V1R or Kyosho anywhere. You would think that Kyosho would want a presence at this race...............
Old 07-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default NAT'S

I was hoping to see some V-1-R'S there I have a RR it's pretty diaded at this track now but. I didn't sign up in time. Some of the cars there didn't handle anybetter them my RR just a lot faster. Ever-body was running mod motors. It was some good racing it was a lot of run. I put that 18p 22p AND still need more speed I geared all the way up with that OS-TR. I like the TR a lot but it can't keep up with those mod motors. Tony.R
Old 07-04-2002, 11:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

patelladragger: your mail is down. Please check your pm
Old 07-04-2002, 11:37 PM
Tech Adept

Diva,
i hope you are a chick because in the US, a Diva is a girl who thinks she is ~all that~
Old 07-05-2002, 04:05 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Sydewynder

Hmmmm so you sold it to a fictitious person? When I went into the store and asked about TS the 2 guys behind the counter said "Oh that's someone we made up for the web. "

Also there was an arm with dtm engraved on it. Next to it it said "I'm da best. Better than Moon."
Damn....I must have spoken to a computer on the phone then!!! TS may have something to say about that!!!

hahahaha......I'm not broke enough to sell my arm......... just yet!!!!
Old 07-07-2002, 09:58 AM
Tech Master

Hey Manticore what has been happening on your side of the planet??
Have not heard to much from you on this thread
Old 07-07-2002, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Hey Manticore what has been happening on your side of the planet??
Have not heard to much from you on this thread
hmmm I think manitcore went across to china to SHAOLING Temple to fine tune his skill...
Old 07-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Regional Moderator

Kyosho V-One RR Floating Rear Body Mount

Hello. I posted this same question at the HPI V-One R forum but maybe I can get more input from a larger variety of V-One R owners. Maybe you guys can help me out with a Kyosho part I am looking for. I have a Trinity Reflex NT and I would like to install a floating rear body mount on it. I have looked all over for a floating rear body mount for a V1R/Reflex, and until today, have not been able to find one. I just looked in the August 2002 issue of RC Car Action and saw Kyosho's new add for the V-One RR-GT. The add showed a picture of this car with a floating rear body mount, or turret-link body mount as they called it. This is exactly what I am looking for because I use a Andy's/Yokomo Stratus body on my Reflex and from the ad, which the floating rear body mount equipped V-OneRR was pictured with a Protofrom Stratus, is almost an exact match for my needs.

Does anyone know the part number for the V1RR floating rear body mount? Is there any online and mail-order shops, here in the U.S.A. or even in Europe and Asia, that sell this item? I don't care where the shop is located just as long as they sell it and ship worldwide.

I have found these three body mounts on the rcmodel.com.hk online shop and one from the Tobee Craft site. I don't know if they are a floating rear body mount at all or if you can use them with a touring sedan body. Here are pictures of them:

This body mount is from Kyosho. It is part number, VZ083. I think its for the 1/8th scale FANTOM, since it has very short body mount posts that seem to be for LOLA bodies. Will this work with a Stratus body?

Also, here is a body mount from Square. I do not know if it is a floating rear body mount at all. I think this is just a fancy non-floating body mount. Am I right?

Here is a Tobee Craft modified V-One R (don't know if its a RR) with a floating rear body mount. I don't know if Tobee Craft makes this particular floating body mount. Do any of you guys know if Tobee makes this body mount and if it will work with a Stratus body?

Some of the information I have been reading through from this thread says that the V-OneRR floating rear body mount is somewhat ineffective. Is there any other aftermarket manufacturers that make a more effective floating rear body mount for the V-OneR(R) /Reflex?

I apoligize if I posted too many pictures and gave your computer a tough time while loading up. I wanted a floating rear body mount from the first time I bought my Reflex, so I am now hunting one down.

Thanks in advance.

Rich
Old 07-07-2002, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Racer Rich see my reply on the HPI Forum.

http://www.hpiracing.com/rcforum/sho...7&pagenumber=2
Old 07-07-2002, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Picture = 1000 words
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-rear-1.jpg  
Old 07-07-2002, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Next.
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-rear-2.jpg  
Old 07-07-2002, 04:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Can anyone tell me what spring rate the kit springs are on the V1R? They are kind of a blued steel / black color.....

Thanks,
-T
Old 07-07-2002, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Kyosho V-One RR Floating Rear Body Mount

Originally posted by racer rich
Some of the information I have been reading through from this thread says that the V-OneRR floating rear body mount is somewhat ineffective. Is there any other aftermarket manufacturers that make a more effective floating rear body mount for the V-OneR(R) /Reflex?
This is not true and is information being supplied in the main by people who do not even own let alone race the car. Let me say that going from a V1R to V1RR GT and racing my first car for 9 months I can immediately feel much more rear stability at high speeds (downforce levels) and also the steering response of the new RR is much more crisp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.