Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2002, 09:11 PM
Tech Adept

Default Gearing for a V-1-RR

Thanks AMG Racer I order all the optional gear for the RR i'm going to try the 18\22 first. The car feels so good with the factory set-up I don't know where to start. The car does everthing good what can I change to make it even better? Tone
Old 06-23-2002, 10:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NEWS FLASH!!!!

V-One RR comes to U.S. shores. Page 159 of August '02 RCCA is a full page Kyosho ad for V-One RR. Will try to upload the ad to the forum tommorrow. Good racing.
Old 06-24-2002, 06:28 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!

Originally posted by Nemesis
V-One RR comes to U.S. shores. Page 159 of August '02 RCCA is a full page Kyosho ad for V-One RR. Will try to upload the ad to the forum tommorrow. Good racing.
Its about time that you guys have caught up....offically!!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 07:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

The version in the ad is the GT, with the stratus body. I don't know if the lola version is coming stateside, outlaw isn't really taking off over here, unfortunately. I've had my RR for about six months now, and it is the most hooked up car I've owned. I even recently let an up and coming Mugen team driver run it, and he commented on how hooked it was. I will probably stick with ordering from Japan for parts and such, Great Planes is famous for huge mark-ups. I can't wait to see the U.S. price. Should be good for a laugh. Good racing.
Old 06-24-2002, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

Default set-up

Can I try your set-up the factory set-up is fine but I want to see if this car can get any-better. RR thanks Tone
Old 06-24-2002, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!

Originally posted by Nemesis
Thats actually sucks, only because of the things some of the people have been saying about a pro driver testing a new version in the Land Down Under.

I Agree the RR is a Great upgrade but what about this other version I would like to know more
Old 06-25-2002, 04:12 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

I just hope that Kyosho has changed their plastic molds. I had a first generation VoneR, when I bought the RR (quite a while ago) I noticed that the final quality of the platsic had gone downhill a lot. If they haven't changed the molds yet...I hate to think of the quality of the cars that is coming out now!!!
Old 06-25-2002, 04:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default NEW CAR

I's there another car coming out newer than the V-1-RR?
Old 06-25-2002, 08:21 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: New Kyosho!

Originally posted by hooked_on
Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Down Under!

I have heard some further news with regards to the new Kyosho today.

The news is that all the "Team Drivers" will soon be getting a prototype of the new car and have been asked to run the car for feedback.... I know that one of the "Australian Team Drivers" might already have this protoype and maybe already running it at local meets. I will keep you posted on further developments.

Cheers,

H-O
Tone: does this answer your Question
Old 06-26-2002, 12:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dtm
I just hope that Kyosho has changed their plastic molds. I had a first generation VoneR, when I bought the RR (quite a while ago) I noticed that the final quality of the platsic had gone downhill a lot. If they haven't changed the molds yet...I hate to think of the quality of the cars that is coming out now!!!
Hmmmm strange. I have bought a V1R rubber tire version about 1 year ago and a V1RR about 1 month ago. The plastics look as good on both kits to me. I am not a plastic expert however! In fact others have commented that the RR looks better.
Old 06-26-2002, 01:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Is it a myth or not about this new car????

I'll take my camera down to our next meet and pay special attention to the 'Aussie Team Driver' and his car. All I know is that at the last meet, I was chasing him for 1st position in the A mains, and man it looked good (and no I didn't catch him )
Old 06-26-2002, 01:09 AM
Tech Elite

While your at it, take a picture of yourself Novarossi.

It's a myth perpetuated by da man to suck all you people dry of your money. Just when you saved enough it happens again.

Case in point. AMGRacer now has to fork out AGAIN for a newer version of the V 1 series car. He knows he has to have it.
Ditto for HAG.
Old 06-26-2002, 02:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sydewynder
While your at it, take a picture of yourself Novarossi.

It's a myth perpetuated by da man to suck all you people dry of your money. Just when you saved enough it happens again.

Case in point. AMGRacer now has to fork out AGAIN for a newer version of the V 1 series car. He knows he has to have it.
Ditto for HAG.
Yeah I reckon it is not true. The car will be mostly the same with some incremental mods in my opinion.

Ahhhhh Sydewynder you know me so well I would buy a new chassis if a totally new one came out RC addiction
Old 06-26-2002, 03:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AMGRacer

Yeah I reckon it is not true. The car will be mostly the same with some incremental mods in my opinion.

Ahhhhh Sydewynder you know me so well I would buy a new chassis if a totally new one came out RC addiction
I have a brand new version of a remote controlled underwater bridge. Wanna buy it?

Last edited by Sydewynder; 06-26-2002 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-26-2002, 05:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sydewynder

I have a brand new version of a remote controlled underwater bridge. Wanna buy it?
Yes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.