Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by dtm

and what sort of English is this???? Talk about stating the obvious.

It was not us who started 'flaming' pls go back and check the posts. The evidence is all there....someone talking about 'shyt'...well thats good English too I suppose???

We were just proving that we give as good as we take.......and more!
You're right, it's obvious Chinese people must speak English to be a part of world markets. It's obvious 90% of non-chinese people have no reason as of yet to speak it. It's also obvious you have limited command of English if you do not understand that the meaning of a sentence is often dependent upon the context of its surrounding sentences. Put that sentence with the one before it and see if you can figure out the meaning.
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by patelladragger
No, I didn't start anything. I came on this thread looking for help and from you all I got was smart-_ss answers and mindless chatter. Believe me you'll never have to worry about "p1" intentionally asking anything of some pompous Hong Kong RC peacock. You have the balls to get on here and rail against America when if it wasn't for our markets and economy your government wouldn't even allow you to be on this board in the first place.

If this was the face of V1R I'd sell mine and never buy a kyosho again.
We answered your question didn't we......I even told you that the 27T was std V1R fit????

If you have already bought the part why not try it and see the effects for yourself....do you need someone to tell you what difference to expect??

I don't see this as a smart ass answer...it seems perfectly logical to me!!

As for the American thing...... haha...thats quite humorous...but I don't have time to go into that!!!!
Tech Champion

No, I didn't start anything. I came on this thread looking for help and from you all I got was smart-_ss answers and mindless chatter. Believe me you'll never have to worry about "p1" intentionally asking anything of some pompous Hong Kong RC peacock. You have the balls to get on here and rail against America when if it wasn't for our markets and economy your government wouldn't even allow you to be on this board in the first place.

oh scary !! i am very afraid now !!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:02 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

You're right, it's obvious Chinese people must speak English to be a part of world markets. It's obvious 90% of non-chinese people have no reason as of yet to speak it. It's also obvious you have limited command of English if you do not understand that the meaning of a sentence is often dependent upon the context of its surrounding sentences. Put that sentence with the one before it and see if you can figure out the meaning.
Sorry I am fluent in the 'Queens English' and not 'American English'. Born and breed in England........I currently work here in Hong Kong. My command of the English language is quite sufficent. However, that is more than can be said of your powers of deduction!!

Last edited by dtm; 05-12-2002 at 10:06 AM.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:04 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Manticore

oh scary !! i am very afraid now !!
Yes...it is quite scary really. I'm glad the picture link does not work it would be awful to see your face!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:06 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm

Yes...it is quite scary really. I'm glad the picture link does not work it would be awful to see your face!!!
well, you told the real reason why you rebuilt your V1RR and throw it to the rack !!!

Old 05-12-2002, 10:07 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

You're famous Manticore!!! arrrrrgggg!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm

You're famoue Manticore!!! arrrrrgggg!!!
well done. now you have proven your computer knowledge is much better then he does ! well done !!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Tech Master

ok DTM, you are correct. You assisted a fellow v1r owner while Manticore played silly games. But then you both start all this stupid P1 crap that has nothing to do with the V1R.

The part is still in the package and I wasn't familiar with overdrive which I thought I was setting up - so I asked. That's what these boards are for. Because I asked and found out I got the wrong part - I didn't open the package. Now I can send the part back or sell it and get a 25T. My mistake was assuming you two from Hong Kong are as helpful and as "pro-fellow-racer" that all the others on this and other boards I've run into are. Proudwinner doesn't even run the v1r and he offered an explanation of overdrive/underdrive in a helpful way while manticore posted one sentence silly-man answers.

This thread is 85 pages long and I'd be willing to bet 60% of the posts are crap chatter posts from Hong Kong.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:12 AM
Tech Champion

manticore posted one sentence silly-man answers.

This thread is 85 pages long and I'd be willing to bet 60% of the posts are crap chatter posts from Hong Kong.
so ?

silly-man answers !! oh you are killing me !

Old 05-12-2002, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore

well done. now you have proven your computer knowledge is much better then he does ! well done !!
Did he really just prove that Manticore! Lol. Looks like your "powers of deduction" are right up there with mine. Why don't you ask DTM what he did to prove anything and maybe you can enlighten me.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Tech Champion

Did he really just prove that Manticore! Lol. Looks like your "powers of deduction" are right up there with mine. Why don't you ask DTM what he did to prove anything and maybe you can enlighten me.
HUh? you ask me to do something?? for you? noway kid !

keep going kid !! I am off !! take care of yourself baby !!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

hmmm- I guess you still don't get it. Sarcasm, one of the finer points of English (Queens or otherwise), requires a certain amount of wit. I was NOT asking you to do anything ol' chap. I'll spell it out for you like DTM did for me...

ps-DTM didn't fix the link to your beauty shot.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:24 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

ok DTM, you are correct. You assisted a fellow v1r owner while Manticore played silly games. But then you both start all this stupid P1 crap that has nothing to do with the V1R.

It was P1 that decided to deviate into the 'shyt' discussion...we were just drawn in!!

There is a lot to be learnt from chat. It is not necessary to be too serious sometimes...chat helps to fill the gaps!!

You could arguably say you are engaging in crap chatter now!!
Old 05-12-2002, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm

It was P1 that decided to deviate into the 'shyt' discussion...we were just drawn in!!

There is a lot to be learnt from chat. It is not necessary to be too serious sometimes...chat helps to fill the gaps!!

You could arguably say you are engaging in crap chatter now!!
Those P 1 and P 2 really make the bad name of the other Ps !

Really feel sorry about it.

and, P2 is a crazy dog barks when P1 throw a ball.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.