Only dtm has a horse, but he will not share!!!
Beat my personal best time at our track the other night with my V1R by around .2 seconds!! Pretty happy.........
1. My rear arms finally gave in and the rear pivot ball was getting forced into the arm very easily whenever the rear wheel hit a board (never!!!
) Not bad for 6 months+ of crashing (racing?)
2. The graphite infused pulleys from the RR kit are holding up brilliantly, there is only extremely minor damage after 6 months.
3. Killed my 16T pinion finally, yet the spurs are only minorly damaged.
4. Stock chassis is still perfect!! No bends or warping at all, tons of scratches.
5. Negative diff has held up to 4 months of racing with no adverse wear.
6. Dogbones and outdrives still OK, minor wear on both these parts.
7. Ritchey Modified RTU is a killer engine. You all knew that one!!