Man did I have a blast at the warmup!!!
Given the right setup (it ain't too hard to find with all the fast guys help) and just a lil patience
, this track is downright fun to me. The technicality for fast laps is challenging but achieveable, even for a first timer like me.
Don't anyone miss out on this years Winternats.
Thanks to the following:
* God first
* Jim and crew for all the hard work
* XRAY/Hudy/RC America/Max Power for the great car, motor and support
* Kevin H for the excellent Twister Tires
* Maxy for the fast fuel (20%) and quick pitmanship
* DJ, Vince, Scott, Maxy and countless others for all the tire/setup/motor/strategy consultations
* James B for putting up with me all weekend
* My wife and kids for allowing me to go
See y'all in four weeks and counting...