Wiki Posts
Search

Best bang for bucks 1/10th GP Onroad

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Best bang for bucks 1/10th GP Onroad

My friend is starting the hobby and he's seeking for a 1/10th onroad car, preferrable RTR kit, well he dun foresee he'll participate in race but he want a fast car out of the box with durability in mind...

We spent few hours browsing the net and shortlisted the Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3, reasonably priced yet with ballistic top speed, do you guys think that the Traxxas would be easy to control on the track?

CEN CT5 also came in our mind but looks like Traxxas is a better built car, any other idea, preferrably not over 350 for the car...actually he has the radio and servos ready...
Old 06-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The best kit would be the G4S RTR click here
Originally Posted by cj.g
My friend is starting the hobby and he's seeking for a 1/10th onroad car, preferrable RTR kit, well he dun foresee he'll participate in race but he want a fast car out of the box with durability in mind...

We spent few hours browsing the net and shortlisted the Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3, reasonably priced yet with ballistic top speed, do you guys think that the Traxxas would be easy to control on the track?

CEN CT5 also came in our mind but looks like Traxxas is a better built car, any other idea, preferrably not over 350 for the car...actually he has the radio and servos ready...
Old 06-04-2007, 02:30 AM
Tech Adept

he should get a DuraTrax STREET FORCE , that was my first love

YEA YEA
Old 06-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ts4n

a thuder tiger ts4n would do the job
Old 06-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Tech Adept

I would agree with the Team Magic G4S RTR. It is a very durable car and can be tuned quite extensively.

If you want a car that can race then that would be your best choice. If you are mainly going to bash then get whatever you have good local support for. Just remember that the faster the car goes the more parts you are likely to break when you crash.