2007 KO PROPO points series

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wad
Thanks Mike.
Marc Cruz did TQ on sedan using my engine
Oops, nice job Marc!. Your paint scheme looks similar to Jeffrey, I was too busy fixing someone's car all race long.
That motor was fast too...
Old 08-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
How about Leo V and Tony T race?
that will be interesting
Originally Posted by Leo V.
We can't. I don't qualify for the masters class yet
Originally Posted by aturbotony
YOU are Older than me,you old fart. I saw that bottle GERITOL in you back pocket sunday. talk'n about you were thirsty
OH ! I remember seeing a can of "ENSURE" from one of you guys
Old 08-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aturbotony
YOU are Older than me,you old fart. I saw that bottle GERITOL in you back pocket sunday. talk'n about you were thirsty
back pocket huh?? stwop lookhing att my back pwockhett !!! LOL

Last edited by Leo V.; 08-28-2007 at 06:05 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wad
Racing in the dark shouldn't count, you were faster during the day without cheating, so you won.
BT was loud after the second round of qualifing, but what happened on the third round? I didn't hear him talk after that

ok just for the record, I had to turn my laptop in at work so they could put some new crap in it so I been down the whole day, Now that I have a computer let me handle some loose ends, Wad....what the hell is all this cheating, I do believe you are allowed to race a new kit (mrx4x) so how did I cheat........Don't get mad because you couldn't run with my new car ( w/ a pit stop) but hey I was quiet after round three but I wasn't as queit as you were after the main ...... I didn't hear you doing the main either but just for you I ran my old car and it was still faster than your....... never mind I will handle everything in Vegas ......Hey if your not doing anything late sunday in vegas on the 9th of Sept. could you pit for me........... oh yeah I went there
Old 08-28-2007, 02:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Talking

Another great Sunday again BT, although you were having a hard time with your sedan wing.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:08 AM
wad
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mike jones
ok just for the record, I had to turn my laptop in at work so they could put some new crap in it so I been down the whole day, Now that I have a computer let me handle some loose ends, Wad....what the hell is all this cheating, I do believe you are allowed to race a new kit (mrx4x) so how did I cheat........Don't get mad because you couldn't run with my new car ( w/ a pit stop) but hey I was quiet after round three but I wasn't as queit as you were after the main ...... I didn't hear you doing the main either but just for you I ran my old car and it was still faster than your....... never mind I will handle everything in Vegas ......Hey if your not doing anything late sunday in vegas on the 9th of Sept. could you pit for me........... oh yeah I went there
You were really fast, especially hitting the boards
I will not make any comment about the main, I was in a big disadvantage; everybody knows, but is all good.
I will help you in Vegas, no problem; I will bring a comfortable chair for you to tenmarshall for the A main.

BTW: I was quiet after the third round too.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by racer x 1
WWWWOoooo man it was fun weekend and id like to thank first of my father for puyying up eith me and my troubles, then Daniel Alvarado for allowing me to use his radio and receiver today, big thanks to Turbo Tony for letting me drive the wheels off his new X, great job to C Verano on setting up tony's car so i could drive the wheels off of it.lol, And last butt not least special thanks to BT for making me laugh all Damn day even after my motor issues. lol its just tooo bad i couldn't stay for Bt'z driving class during the 1/8 A-main. can i enroll???
No problem Matt, anytime.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Congrats to the winners Thello, Jeffrey, Ralph and Joel. Thello, your crate was truckin'!!

I have to say that the sedan sportsman A was pretty fun to watch.
A lot of lead swapping.
Mr. Jacque your series point lead is looking pretty good
right about now.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KOPROPO TECH
Congrats to the winners Thello, Jeffrey, Ralph and Joel. Thello, your crate was truckin'!!

I have to say that the sedan sportsman A was pretty fun to watch.
A lot of lead swapping.
Mr. Jacque your series point lead is looking pretty good
right about now.
I'm on his tail!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Leo V.
back pocket huh?? stwop lookhing att my back pwockhett !!! LOL
I saw it after you left my pit area asking me all those setup questions?????
Old 08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Addict

walter, walter, walter........ It funny how you can find so many excuses for your problems, its to dark I can't see, Your running a new car and I'm still running my frankinstein 960, you guys drive better than me..and so on.. hey at least in vegas you won't have any excuses for your main being ran when its to dark because at 9:45 in the morning its pretty sunny outside and when your done running your main, can you call me at my hotel room and tell me how the track feels ....thanks in advance
Old 08-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Tech Addict

walter, walter, walter........ It funny how you can find so many excuses for your problems, its to dark I can't see, Your running a new car and I'm still running my frankinstein 960, you guys drive better than me..and so on.. hey at least in vegas you won't have any excuses for your main being ran when its to dark because at 9:45 in the morning its pretty sunny outside and when your done running your main, can you call me at my hotel room and tell me how the track feels ....thanks in advance
Damn I hate that I can't make the Nats to see these ass woopings going down. Wish I could be there to pass out my own ass woopings Leo V.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Dang! Layin da smack down.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
wad
Tech Elite

That was a good one
Old 08-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wad
That was a good one
thank you ...and your ( you will bring a comforable chair for me so I could watch the A main was pretty good too).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.