R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Help Please!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/16413-help-please.html)

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 09:08 PM

Help Please!!!

My cousin (10 yrs old) took apart my engine :flaming: . I can put that back together. in this process he managed to take the clutch apart. this is where im lost.:flaming: its an hpi clutch. thats all of the info I can give you. Im new to nitro stuff and I want to have this car running by tomorrow. I am so pissed off right now. I have put over 250 dollars in to this piece of shi+ this weekend. god help me im going to F***ing kill this piece of shi+!:flaming: :flaming:

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 09:20 PM

Oh..... A diagram would work best.

thanks in advance! aaron

AMGRacer 04-14-2003 09:21 PM

Re: Help Please!!!

Originally posted by Hpi dude
My cousin (10 yrs old) took apart my engine :flaming: . I can put that back together. in this process he managed to take the clutch apart. this is where im lost.:flaming: its an hpi clutch. thats all of the info I can give you. Im new to nitro stuff and I want to have this car running by tomorrow. I am so pissed off right now. I have put over 250 dollars in to this piece of shi+ this weekend. god help me im going to F***ing kill this piece of shi+!:flaming: :flaming:
You need to chill a bit first.

Then read the manual.

Then do what it says.

Then come back here and ask more direct questions.

PS. The manual can be found at www.hpiracing.com

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 09:23 PM

thanks man! that was the other part. I bought this car from a friend and it had no manual. I feel alot better now! just had to vent... thanks!:)

AMGRacer 04-14-2003 09:30 PM

Originally posted by Hpi dude
thanks man! that was the other part. I bought this car from a friend and it had no manual. I feel alot better now! just had to vent... thanks!:)
No problems. I have been there too :D

But working on your car angry will not help you trust me ;)

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 09:38 PM

how much do clutches cost?

RedScorp 04-14-2003 09:40 PM

the shoes, assuming that they all go for about the same price, shouldn't be more than a few bucks, same as the springs should you need to buy them.

spitfire 04-14-2003 10:06 PM

HPI has your manual online!

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 10:23 PM

I went to hpiracing.com, and got it fixed. thanks everyone.:)

RedScorp 04-14-2003 10:37 PM

hehe just go kick your cousin and tell him to stay away from your stuff. Respect is a wonderful thing to learn. :D

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 10:46 PM

LOL! good idea.:lol:

Snoid...LMAO!

Bounty Hunter 04-14-2003 11:24 PM

Hehe

Originally posted by RedScorp
hehe just go kick your cousin and tell him to stay away from your stuff. Respect is a wonderful thing to learn. :D
Why would you kick him! I think he is a good candidate for HPI Dudes next mechanic!

Hpi dude 04-14-2003 11:25 PM

well, this is a good educational experience for him. now I just gotta teach him to put it back together and get it started! He is a pretty cool little guy.

Corse-R 04-16-2003 10:12 AM

Originally posted by RedScorp
Strapping your car with a 10.000 volt power supply also helps a little. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: