R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 07-23-2007, 03:14 PM   #151
Tech Elite
Default Shadow

Ran the “Shadow” at Kraceway all weekend and had a blast with it on my Shepherd V2.

The body is very stable and forgiving. I didn’t experience the “push” that some have posted. The steering was not affected much with a little of wing installed.

Maybe it’s my set-up or mounting location but I went thru a gallon of fuel this weekend at Kraceway and didn’t total my car once and that’s good for me.

Great job on the “Shadow”
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #152
Tech Rookie

where are you screwing the blue aluminum screwes the body came with too your car?

siro ??
xevious613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:26 AM   #153
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default SHADOW

Originally Posted by fghi116 View Post
Researchers and residents have given a guarded welcome to a government regulation to curb pollution of the Songhua River, which took effect on Friday.It gives Jilin provincial and city authoritiesFinal fantasy xi gil the power to suspend the production of polluting factories.They also face fines of between 100,000 ($14,600) wow goldand 200,000 yuan for failure to meet environmental protection requirements."Sheer punishment is not enough. Factories need toworld of warcraft gold be made aware of the harmful effects of pollution. Education is one way," Bing Zheng, president of Jilin provincial academy of social sciences, said.He recently conducted a study of Songhua River's water quality.Jilin legislators first considered such a regulation in Age of Conan Gold 2005, when an explosion at a factory caused 100 tons of toxic chemicals to spill into the river.Harbin, Heilongjiang province, a city of nearly 4 million people, was forced to suspend its water supply for about four days."I grew up on the banks of the Songhua River; we depend on it for drinking water. I hope the water will once again be clear as it used to be," local man Zhang Qi said.Jilin province is home to many large chemical plants located near the river. The government has been under constant pressure for years to clean up the river."Many new problems have emerged in recent years," Wang Guocai, director of Jilin provincial bureau of environmental protection, said.He said a number of factories had failed to take any action to address the problem, and others are being built without going through environmental evaluation.The new regulation requires all factories that Final fantasy xi gildischarge wastewater to install automatic monitoring devices, wang said."We will be able to guarantee our sewage discharge meets the specified standard," Chu Laning, general engineer of the Changchun Dacheng Group, said.It is the biggest producer of lysine and one of the top three corn processors in the country.Eighteen new sewage treatment projects are under construction, Zhu Yanfeng, vice-governor of Jilin province, said.The Songhua River flows more than 1,900 km from Mt Changbai through Heilongjiang and Jilin provinces.
W T F????
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT][/COLOR]BRC358http://www.kamikazercracing.com
nearest barstool
brc358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:15 AM   #154
Tech Lord
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

It's an add for what is known as a Chinese gold farmer. Ignore them.

Or, if you really want to know search youtube for chinese gold farm and you will find some info.
Sean. Certified speed crazed mowron.
Team Shepherd USA
wingracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #155
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default got one

I got one a few months ago and it works very good. It handles better and has more downforce. If this is new it looks the same as the one I got.
rookie696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #156
Tech Initiate
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Krazy8 Send a message via AIM to Krazy8 Send a message via Yahoo to Krazy8

I've got one on the way. I figured it might be a useful weapon on a crappy surface like a parking lot.
Krazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #157
Tech Champion
Send a message via ICQ to Roelof

I started this year to drive this body. Compared to the "old" Protoform Lola T530 I managed to go quicker by 0.1 to 0.2 sec a lap.
I was amazed that the high downforce shaped rear and frontend did not make the car slower

And last weekend I drove it in the rain with low speeds and the car was very stable and did win the race:
Speed is only fiction but a 130+km/h MRS4 is for real.
Roelof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:42 AM   #158
Tech Adept
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I hear some people cut out somewhere on the front to get more steering on this body. Where exactly do you cut out? pics would be nice too
yappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #159
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I guess they stopped makin this one lol
A mutually re-enforcing cascade of failure

"Failior [sic] crowns enterprise." Robert Goddard

I-Lap Scoring Systems http://www.rclapcounter.com/
robk is offline   Reply With Quote