Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! >

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Thief!

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! I just wanted to post this in case anyone in the RC Tech world knows of this person. He purchased some products from me, I shipped them to him Express Mail with tracking. As soon as the products arrived he reversed the CC charge. The bad thing is Paypal asked me for the tracking #, I supplied the tracking # to them, which says it was delivered to the correct billing address??? They still took the $ back.

Here is the name and address if someone feels like doing some international justice. I sure wish I was in Indonesia. I know Alan Situmorang sure is happy I am not there right now.

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia

Last edited by Grinder; 05-04-2007 at 06:22 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Adept

hi grinder,
thats a bad thing.
sharks are all-around the world

dieter
Old 05-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ship him Another Package !

With a Suprise in it !

Be creative on the contents * %!@$$^&&&& *

Later
Jeff E
Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Sucks............sorry to here that. I'm sure he will show his face somewhere and his dues will be paid, if you know what i mean.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ
Ship him Another Package !

With a Suprise in it !

Be creative on the contents * %!@$$^&&&& *

Later
Jeff E
I like the way you think Jeff.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
Hey Grinder, there is the FEMCA race there in end of May, speak to GANSEI as he is racing there, could put the word out at the track and flush him out? Where else to use your bombed motors other than International race?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

This is the problem with paypal...my local hobby shop had the same problem. You will not get your money back period.

Basically paypal is only a money holding station..they offer little to no protection outside of U.S.

This is why you must only ship to a confirmed address in paypal.

Alot of people dont understand why...but for your own protection when selling you should only sell to us and canada (even canada can be a hassle).

Still stinks that you got ripped off.

Jamie
Old 05-04-2007, 06:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
Hey Grinder, there is the FEMCA race there in end of May, speak to GANSEI as he is racing there, could put the word out at the track and flush him out? Where else to use your bombed motors other than International race?
Actually he purchased a stock Ninja Powerpack, and stock +21-7BT. I knew something was up when he got the stuff, and asked me this.

i want you can help me...
today I browse some of web and search for some stuff that I need for my retail and still cant find someone that could supply me. at this time I need some of oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 and juliet ducati. cause you give me fast and great service, I want to offered to do this business with you. if you could help me to get this product I'll give you USD$75 for each sunglasses as bonus. anyway, this is the list of oakley sunglasses that I need;
- 5x oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 gold
- 3x oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 black
- 4x oakley sunglasses juliet ducati
- 3x oakley sunglasses juliet x metal black iridium

hope hear from you soon about this business.
cheers
alan

Karma's a bitch!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Grinder :

i know how you feel i had the same issue with paypal with a car kit about a year ago with a guy in Italy,paypal protects the buyes not the seller,by the items you sent him you lost a bit of change there,in the future us only UPS because its the only shipping method that will protect you from scammers like that that use paypal as their way of scamming honest people...
Old 05-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Uriah,

If you want to try and flush him out and receive some
$, just copy your original post to the 3 threads in his
region. Go to the International threads on RCTECH and
post there:

Indonesian Racing
Malaysian R/C Racers
Singapore R/C Racers

I know how you feel, I used to sell Painted Bodies over
seas as well and had PayPal take back the $'s for
3 transactions.....And People always ask,
why do I only sell to U.S. Customers

Take care and good luck getting this CLOWN!

T
Old 05-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Tech Regular

Never mind, I'll do it for you Bro! It really ticks me off
when I see this happen to good people who offer good
service when requested and then get jacked in the end
for providing it!

T
Old 05-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default local distribuitors

It is really bad that this thinks happen. But there is a solution for everything

I live in Europe (Portugal) and I want to buy items from US all the time but I understand why sellers must be careful.

Uriah, the solution for you to sell worldwide is to have local distribuitors in Europe, Asia, etc. or even in some countries that represent a big market share.

Good products should get to customers everywhere and transactions must be safe for everyone.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Regional Moderator

thanks for the info, im sure all Indonesian will help.

btw no one has ever imported Murnan engine to Indonesia before so when someone use it we will know.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Tech Champion

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! I just wanted to post this in case anyone in the RC Tech world knows of this person. He purchased some products from me, I shipped them to him Express Mail with tracking. As soon as the products arrived he reversed the CC charge. The bad thing is Paypal asked me for the tracking #, I supplied the tracking # to them, which says it was delivered to the correct billing address??? They still took the $ back.

Here is the name and address if someone feels like doing some international justice. I sure wish I was in Indonesia. I know Alan Situmorang sure is happy I am not there right now.

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia
Dude, I think it's rip off from beginning......The address seems fake. For examples, Jl. jakarta 2211 ---> the street numbers are too many digits for Indonesian Street Number. And City of Jember, Jawa Timur is very far from Jakarta ( 12 hours by car ). ---> very hard to catch. Are you sure that is his shipping address or his billing address ?

I also believe the correct spelling for his last name is : situmorang.

What this scumbag order from you ? .......... maybe someday I meet this alan creature and bring justice to him.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

This reminds me of this scammer getting scammed. Quite possibly the funniest thing Ive ever read.

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Basically act like you didnt send him any motors. Then tell him your going to send him the package , sorry for the confusion etc etc.

Then send him a picture of a motor , and for customs. You select like $500 dollars. Heck tell him your sending him two motors.

He then pays like $100 to customs and gets nothing.

Also report it to FTC.gov

They try to take care of these matters (federal trade commission)

Also yeah Ive heard about this before via paypal it really makes no sense and if you didnt know by now. ALL PAYPAL CARES ABOUT IS THE BUYER. They dont give two s##ts about the seller. The buyer gets his money back in almost all cases where the seller can surcome to fraud even when there is full verification of the items recieval.

Id call perhaps paypal up and see what can be done and how to prevent this. But as far as I can figure anything sent overseas you can be frauded via paypal. Where it should be ok to send stuff to people in the US.

Reason why I never never never sell internationally anymore unless this person is an upstanding part of the rc-tech community.

Otherwise grinder , just tell people to send money via western union wire so you get cash in hand or have them fedex cash in an envelope and tell them they accept all risks. To insure it and they should have tracking to make sure the cash isnt lost. Its really the only way.

Given you have such great motors , a few hoops to jump through wouldnt be much at all. Another thing is to just find distributors in different countries who you can trust and just refer the International guys to them.

Thats all I can think of , Ive lots probably 500-800+ to international shipments. Its really stinky and it seems nothing can be done. Reason why I just dont care anymore. I hate having to drive to the post office , write out forms , pay extremely high shipping that always seems to be varied on so many factors. To just then have the guy rip me off or their stupid customs office hold it indefinentely because they couldnt find them or something else.

Ive never had a package come back , always had my return address with (return to address selected). So yeah , they can just pay me cash from now on. You can never get ripped on cash.

But beware of the new fraud , money orders. People send fake money order and it will cash , then 14 days later bank investigates and tada...they remove funds and your screwed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.