Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! >

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Same thing happened to me, that is why I don't accept paypal anymore, I got ripped off $800.00 and change 2 months ago.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The reverse charges right? Is there anyway to contact the credit company and find out why they let their customers perform fraud? I wonder if there is a way to block CC# based paypal payments....

Maybe e-checks? They also only charge you a 1 time fee of $5 for an e-check and it comes direct from a bank account. You guys should contact paypal im sure there are some things that can be done.

Also always be sure to send the info to FTC.gov , so the crooks are caught.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I did call paypal regarding the reverse charge, but all they did say is that it was a stolen credit card that the buyer used, what I don't understand is why did they permit stolen credit card to be used to begin with, it just don't make sense. and the charge back was done 3 1/2 weeks after the transaction.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Roniel_R
Grinder :

i know how you feel i had the same issue with paypal with a car kit about a year ago with a guy in Italy,paypal protects the buyes not the seller,by the items you sent him you lost a bit of change there,in the future us only UPS because its the only shipping method that will protect you from scammers like that that use paypal as their way of scamming honest people...

You are wrong, paypal doesn't protect for both........ Last time, I won the bid from ebay, I paid by Paypal but the Singapore guy didn't send me the stuff. I try to dispute but I didn't get the money back. Finally that guy stopped his ebay and paypal account. I believe many people lost money at that time.

Beside paypal will earn you a $25 dispute fee when buyer decide to dispute. Therefore I don't see any protection from them, paypal just want people's money and they won't protect both actually.

For any reason, if you don't feel comfortable with that guy you deal with...... don't send money or send product out.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Yeah, PayPal doesn't help buyers either. I bought an engine, paid with PayPal, and the engine came to me with a broken crank, the seller claimed I must have blown it after receiving it. $ down the drain...deal with people you know.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Grinder
Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! I just wanted to post this in case anyone in the RC Tech world knows of this person. He purchased some products from me, I shipped them to him Express Mail with tracking. As soon as the products arrived he reversed the CC charge. The bad thing is Paypal asked me for the tracking #, I supplied the tracking # to them, which says it was delivered to the correct billing address??? They still took the $ back.

Here is the name and address if someone feels like doing some international justice. I sure wish I was in Indonesia. I know Alan Situmorang sure is happy I am not there right now.

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia
Uriah, this guys is really disgusting man. I'm not Indonesian but I used to work there a couple of years and looking at the address, it appears not to be in Jakarta (where the FEMCA race is on later this month) but it IS on the same island. I hope someone knows him or the stuff you sent and if he shows up hopefully someone will do something.

Someone posted about you repeating your post to the three International threads. I think its a good idea so that they can lookout for the guy or the stuff.

Sorry to hear this happened. I guess in future if its an order from an unknown customer, wait till the money is in the bank and then ship?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

http://rctech.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Try to post this in Indonesia thread and somebody might recognize that person.

Same thing happened to me when I sold my MTX4 paid by paypal and then he (Bryen Gato a.k.a. Jordy Pun of El Monte California) reverse the transaction after he got the car.

The good news is that paypal favored the money to me and I quickly withdraw the money from my paypal account and transfer it to my bank account, but after two months the scammer filed another dispute stating there's an illegal transaction on his paypal account.

So paypal paid the scammer back his money and then paypal is charging me for the amount they paid the scammer.

So now, I have a negative amount on my paypal account and paypal wants me to pay them back.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grinder
Actually he purchased a stock Ninja Powerpack, and stock +21-7BT. I knew something was up when he got the stuff, and asked me this.

i want you can help me...
today I browse some of web and search for some stuff that I need for my retail and still cant find someone that could supply me. at this time I need some of oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 and juliet ducati. cause you give me fast and great service, I want to offered to do this business with you. if you could help me to get this product I'll give you USD$75 for each sunglasses as bonus. anyway, this is the list of oakley sunglasses that I need;
- 5x oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 gold
- 3x oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 black
- 4x oakley sunglasses juliet ducati
- 3x oakley sunglasses juliet x metal black iridium

hope hear from you soon about this business.
cheers
alan

Karma's a bitch!
I am going to Indonesia on 26 May for 2 weeks. I will kill him for you for a few race motors. Is that good deal?
Old 05-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

What a Choc ! Lets get him !
Old 05-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
I am going to Indonesia on 26 May for 2 weeks. I will kill him for you for a few race motors. Is that good deal?
I'll give you extra pipes if you can kill him slowly

Shame on him......... buying without paying = stealing

I suspect someone in Indonesian's RC community can recognize him, maybe from the engines he stole from grinder : stock Ninja Powerpack, and stock +21-7BT ( JP ? ). Are these buggy engines ?
Old 05-05-2007, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by asw7576
I'll give you extra pipes if you can kill him slowly

Shame on him......... buying without paying = stealing

I suspect someone in Indonesian's RC community can recognize him, maybe from the engines he stole from grinder : stock Ninja Powerpack, and stock +21-7BT ( JP ? ). Are these buggy engines ?
I hope all appreciated I wasn't serious about killing Alan. I have a few connections in Indonesia and will see if can catch him. I hate theives and international ones at that. I have gone thru legal process with an old prick who owed me nearly AU$4000. I started legals and to date he sold his business without paying me. I know he profited $60000 from his sale and still didn't pay up. I hate shit like ALAN SUTUMORANG.I will do my best to catch the grub!!
Old 05-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

its really unfortunate but it happens.
I had guys email me from Indonesia and singapore to buy product from me and asking if i would accept credit card ,that just lights up a question mark.
I paid for servos from a guy who goes as RC Smart on Ebay and never recieved anything ,when i emailed him he said must be lost in mail so he will send again at his cost ,still nothing.That was oner a year ago.
At the end of january i paid for electric motors from a reputable company in the UK ,still havent recieved it.Emailed for a tracking number and guy said he didnt get one.
The local PO states any parcel sent overseas must have a tracking number.

Its unfortunate but there is a lot of sharks out there.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
I hope all appreciated I wasn't serious about killing Alan. I have a few connections in Indonesia and will see if can catch him. I hate theives and international ones at that. I have gone thru legal process with an old prick who owed me nearly AU$4000. I started legals and to date he sold his business without paying me. I know he profited $60000 from his sale and still didn't pay up. I hate shit like ALAN SUTUMORANG.I will do my best to catch the grub!!
There will be a reward for someone who can catch this guy. Maybe post pictures of his face on this forum. I don't want anyone to kill anyone. hehe. I know you are all just kidding anyway. For real. I will be willing to offer something if someone can catch this thief. Maybe you can keep one of the engines of your choice that he stole from me. He probably already traded, or sold them. Anyway for public humiliation, or legal prosecution, I am willing to offer something. Maybe a real address would help.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

I sold a copy of my program to a guy named Charles Ariola in Hawaii, and sent it COD. I sent a version that would expire in a month in case the check bounced. The check bounced, and he called a few weeks later to ask why the software expired. I told him to pay me and I would email a working copy of the program. He PayPal'ed me the money, and I sent him a working copy. Then the following week he disputed the PayPla charges. I showed PayPal that I had a bad check from him, his address, his phone #, everything. They still reversed the charges. I have contacted the Prosecutors office in Hawaii to go after him. So PayPal does suck!

So if you ever race in Waipahu Hawaii, go to Hobby-X and say HI to Charles Ariola for me.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro
I sold a copy of my program to a guy named Charles Ariola in Hawaii, and sent it COD. I sent a version that would expire in a month in case the check bounced. The check bounced, and he called a few weeks later to ask why the software expired. I told him to pay me and I would email a working copy of the program. He PayPal'ed me the money, and I sent him a working copy. Then the following week he disputed the PayPla charges. I showed PayPal that I had a bad check from him, his address, his phone #, everything. They still reversed the charges. I have contacted the Prosecutors office in Hawaii to go after him. So PayPal does suck!

So if you ever race in Waipahu Hawaii, go to Hobby-X and say HI to Charles Ariola for me.
Better yet forget how urinals work and take a crap on his tables....lol. Then run out screaming franks and beans!!!

No but seriously you gotta go damon wayons in mo money and start tearing up the store while you have your brother asking for a turkey sandwhich cause it has lactate in it.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.