R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #31
Tech Master
Default Parts

Guys the entire line is being imported into the Us by a Distributor so any hobby shop can get parts and kits.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #32
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GMartinez
simply call the shop & rich will let you know about parts all the kits he carrys he always have parts to support the kits he is a racer just like all of us. I never had a problem getting parts form there especially when it's a new kit etc.
Hey G-Mart, which one are you on BH's homepage. I take it the dude in the center is Rich?

wario69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:35 PM   #33
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wario69
Hey G-Mart, which one are you on BH's homepage. I take it the dude in the center is Rich?
No that's me Rich could not make it to the winternat's
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup
2014 Hosted Events Roar Paved Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds
2015 Roar Fuel On Road Nationals,U.S.World Nitro Cup Completed
2016 U.S. World Nitro Cup Dec 7th - Dec 11th
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #34
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Well honestly I just talked with one of my racing partners that lives about 60 minutes from me. We've been talking together about the Motonica after I mentioned it to him. He's knows Richy personally from Brooklyn Hobbies, and he called up Richy just a bit ago and ordered one for us both to check out because my buddy isn't sure about the car. He just doesn't know anything about the Motonica, never even seen a picture of it. So he actually talked with Richy, I didn't. I assumed that it would be the 8.0R version. Also I have been talking to some folks over seas and they have been pointing me in the direction of getting the car much cheaper then $980 dollars. Don't get me wrong, I hear what you are saying, but bottom line if it is not the 8.0R version, then I won't bother. I'll make sure he doesn't even send it out, because this is not the car I want. I understand they made a couple of versions, even the 2WD. So I can't honestly say what version I am getting. Regardless I will end up with the "R" version even if I need to get it over seas. So I'm really not tripping on it. But with a few personal emails I have recieved from good resources, $680 USD is very realistic for the "R" version, otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered. But it is up in the air with what version it is if the Hobby Store doesn't even know what they're getting.
I am quoting myself here for a few reasons. 1st after rereading my post it sounded like I was bashing Brooklyn Hobbies. That came across all wrong and I want to appologize to Brooklyn Hobbies. I did have issues with a hooby store in New York years back, but it WAS NOT BROOKLYN HOBBIES! My Mistake. I have NEVER had a negative issue with BH. After the Vegas race this last weekend and seeing all the Brooklyn Hobby shirts, I had realized that I made a mistake on whom Brooklyn Hobbies were. So I am very sorry to Brooklyn Hobbies and all supporters of Brooklyn Hobbies. I have ordered form them before in the past and they are an excellent group of guys to work with. I had just honestly mixed them up with another company due to them both being from New York I think. So I hope I didn't create any bad issues with anyone here because of my mistake. Again, my appoligies to Brooklyn Hobbies for my misleading post and huge mistake. I hope everything is cool here. Thanks for everyones understanding.
Blessed are the SIC
Serpentd is offline   Reply With Quote