Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

Kyosho Gas powered 1/12th pan car

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Only the body is different on the Porshe,everything else is the same,unless Kyosho makes a last minute change. The kit is 1000 Yen more than the CRC.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean
everything else is the same,unless Kyosho makes a last minute change.
Bigger fuel tank.... bigger fuel tank.... bigger fuel tank...

... Well, you can't blame me for wishing....
Old 09-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Zootcapri
If there are CA, AZ or NV cars... we could approach Rich Taylor in Vegas and use that track.... They have a large track that just hosted the 1/8th Nationals. I have run 1/10 th nitro there and it is a real nice facility. I am open to travel as well.

Anyway ...just a thought.

I don't know how many cars are out there.... State Side. I have heard about one in FL and Gregmuri I believe has one (Atlanta... I think). I haven't heard of others in the States....

Our onroad season may last only a week or two here ... snow is low on the mountains.... I thought about cutting some snow-foams.... but, I don't think I can talk other into playing in the snow/cold.
Originally Posted by clinehobbies
The las vegas track wpould work great. I could talk a couple of my racing friends into getting spada if we had reason like a race in vegas.....Hmmmm
Hey guys no problem at all Kyosho America ran the car during some down time at the Nationals, it got alot of attention. I had it on my table in front of the trailer for 2 days and it was very popular. If you want to put something togeher just let me know
Old 09-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

Your track would be a blast, Rich.

That is crazy... that Kyosho would promote the car and now... reportedly... they aren't bringing it in to the US... Seems like a mean, cruel stunt....
Old 09-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

Rich... I am not sure if we could pull something off this year... what about adding a class to the GP in the spring .... with the numbers of entries making it happen.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Rich... I am not sure if we could pull something off this year... what about adding a class to the GP in the spring .... with the numbers of entries making it happen.
IF you can get any of them to the Paris race i will find some time on the track for you.
The spring or the Jan race will be a great time to make it all happen. I am going to call Joel at Kyosho tomorrow and get the 411 on this.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Rich...any word from Joel?
Old 10-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

Rich...any word from Joel?
wed
Old 10-02-2007, 07:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by richey
IF you can get any of them to the Paris race i will find some time on the track for you.
The spring or the Jan race will be a great time to make it all happen. I am going to call Joel at Kyosho tomorrow and get the 411 on this.
Rich,

Are you trying to acquire this car for your "for sale" line-up? If so, I would like to be in on purchasing one. If not, is there a way I can obtain one without waiting a month (sarcasm) for overseas shipping.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

If Kyosho can get these for America that is really good news as all of the 1/8th buggies are lower in price in America than Japan. It might sound strange but i was really surprised how cheap the 1/8th Inferno is compaired to here in Japan.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JLock
If not, is there a way I can obtain one without waiting a month (sarcasm) for overseas shipping.
Ivan at Rainbow in Japan had mine to me in four days... shipped Saturday arrived (including passing through both Japan and US customs) on Tuesday morning.... That is faster than most dealers can get parts from their suppliers here.... Impressive...

Ivan... I want a set (fronts and rears) of 'hard' tires with my order.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ive got a set of the Hard compound tires back for. Kysoho is running an ad for the Spada with both cars in it. when i get home from work i will scan it and down size it if i can. Im not the best with computers so i might need some help.
I went to th kyosho circut shop to see if they have any tanks that would fit the Spada as they have alot of old parts laying around. Well i couldnt find anything as the closest tank they had was for the Super Ten i believe. It would fit but the fuel cap is center of the tank unlike the Zootcapri tank.
I was hoping to stay Kyosho with the tank conversion but i might have to hunt around a bit more to stay Kysoho with my car.
I showed Zootcapris tank pictures to the guy that works at the shop, he is a pretty small fish but he thought it was kinda cool. He is a nice guy and we talked about a few old cars. He has a Trinty Revolver that hes going to run around for fun. Kyosho used to import Trinity so he can run it at the Kyosho circut.
Back to work for me.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ivan at Rainbow in Japan had mine to me in four days... shipped Saturday arrived (including passing through both Japan and US customs) on Tuesday morning.... That is faster than most dealers can get parts from their suppliers here.... Impressive...

Ivan... I want a set (fronts and rears) of 'hard' tires with my order.
Do you have the website link/address to pass on to me. I am very interested in getting one. I can live with four days if it means that I have one in my hands.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

this is were i work
http://www.rc-rainbow.co.jp/ and my e-mail address is
[email protected]

i am sold out of the Spada right now,but in October we will have the New Spada with the Porsche body in stock.
I need to get pictures of it scanned and put up here but i couldnt do it tonight.Sorry
Here is my little English page on our website, The Spada has links to the parts that are all in Japanese but it is pretty easy to figure out how much things cost.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/rc-rainbow/c/0000001361/
I enjoy the Spada and with Zootcarpi`s help the advancement of the Spada is advancing. It great fun to drive the Spada and its really simple. Most of the Guys that run touring cars at the Kyosho circut are starting to convert.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Heres is a fun link
go to the botttom
http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/rc/newparts.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.