Search
Like Tree1Likes

Mugen MTX-4R

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HoboShop
yea mid to top it the eagle has more than the +12 but down low the +12 wins. but if you can find one get the to3-t and they say that the first line p3l is the same motor but i disagree the bore and stroke may be the same but the to3-t is faster than the first line in the top speed department. But if you want the fastest motor on the market the jp eagle tl3-t is the only option.

I am not just saying this because of he say she say i have a jp eagle .12 and a murnan modified rb r3 team edtion and let me tell you this motor might be the most balanced motor on the market low,mid, and top end, and it makes run time and no the xl3 or the xxl3 are not as fast as the mmrb r3 or the eagle tl3-t but the max does get better gas mileage. And to anyone how doesnt believe me come on down to 301 raceway the horsepower track this season and i will show you.
or you can come to the biggest little short track in the US and we will show you lol.. you may have more power, but Francis M holds a tight line...
Old 12-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
I will trade you one Max XL3 for an eagle mod lol.. mine is brand new.. 0 drops of fuel lol, will save my fuel sipping xxl3 for the hour main for winternats lol

It's a pain in the arse to break in motors... So i'll keep mine ...lol

Good luck on your winternats race. Thats a Killer track that takes some getting used to. That what i've been told at least..
Old 12-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Francis M.
It's a pain in the arse to break in motors... So i'll keep mine ...lol

Good luck on your winternats race. Thats a Killer track that takes some getting used to. That what i've been told at least..
its a car killer, hit the boards once and your pretty much done lol. How about I break it in for you lol. we can swap engines and cars?....?....? lol
Old 12-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Tech Champion

Is there such thing as MTX-1 ?

I want to see the photo if there are any.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

edit

figured it out

Last edited by CREWMAN; 12-27-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

can someone tell me if the the new front outdrives (T0277) work with the kawahara spool or do I need to completely replace the kawahara front axle with the new mugen one (T0276)?
Old 12-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by blanks596
can someone tell me if the the new front outdrives (T0277) work with the kawahara spool or do I need to completely replace the kawahara front axle with the new mugen one (T0276)?

I'm not sure, but Ive tried kawaharas one way solid outdrives and they work
on my mugen one way, perfect fit
Old 12-30-2008, 03:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by blanks596
You can use mugen seiki outdrive ONLY FOR normal one way when Kawahara one way multi system is installed.

Kawahara outdrives have 2 version included in the package : longer shaft for spool, and with holes + pins for solid one way or normal one way.

Last edited by asw7576; 01-01-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Q&A

Dose anyone use the ninja motor in there mtx4r 1/10,and if not why.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

i ran the 1st gen ninjas back when they came out and they worked great for me even when they were stock i was able to keep up if the a main guys.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Default q&a

dose anyone use the new .12 grp engine.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

people can sat what they want about driving and diving a tight line. But i drive a tight line also with alot of horsepower pushing my car so who wins the race now? I dont care what you say yes driving is the most important part in winning a race but on a big track while racing aganist equal talent horsepower is needed because if everybody else has horsepower you better have it also or you will be finishing in last place! And picco motors are fast in there own right but i wish people would stop pumping them up like there as fast as a jp, murnanmodified,rb, or a novarossi because they are not even in the same league. with my mm rb r3 raceing against a picco evo 3 red dot i was just comeing on to the straight and the picco was half way down the track and i caught up to him like he was standing still and pass him on the sweeper before he got there and that track wasn't even that big so what do you thing would happen if we were at 301 raceway where my motor could really open up. Horsepower wins races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

people can sat what they want about driving and diving a tight line. But i drive a tight line also with alot of horsepower pushing my car so who wins the race now? I dont care what you say yes driving is the most important part in winning a race but on a big track while racing aganist equal talent horsepower is needed because if everybody else has horsepower you better have it also or you will be finishing in last place! And picco motors are fast in there own right but i wish people would stop pumping them up like there as fast as a jp, murnanmodified,rb, or a novarossi because they are not even in the same league. with my mm rb r3 raceing against a picco evo 3 red dot i was just comeing on to the straight and the picco was half way down the track and i caught up to him like he was standing still and pass him on the sweeper before he got there and that track wasn't even that big so what do you thing would happen if we were at 301 raceway where my motor could really open up. Horsepower wins races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Old 01-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

lol:is what i do when i fly past people down the back straightaway even when there already halfway down the straightaway!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Daaamn. You should have said that a bit sooner.

Anybody wants to buy a sh.tload of those slow poke Picco engines? I need to get me some real horsepower

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.