Like Tree1Likes

Mugen MTX-4R

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 11:56 PM
moy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bing
mtx4r already released in Japan. There's no mtx4wc version.
here..
Attached Thumbnails Mugen MTX-4R-mtx4wce.jpg  
Old 04-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Tye
Tech Rookie

Is there a noticable diiference with the Teflon Yellow Brake Pads

Is there a noticable diiference with the Teflon Yellow Brake Pads?

Thanks...just doing my homework.

Tye
Old 04-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tye

Tye
I think it brakes a bit better.

-- Wario

Last edited by wario69; 04-19-2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bing
Hmmm, no major changes. Guess I just only need new version of Front Upright and Front Lower Arm. Well, no need to buy new car. Feel sad
Exactly. No need for a new car but yes for the new parts. I remember when I had a 710 and it pissed me off that so many parts from Serpent came out as options. It's actually a relief Mugen didn't go overboard. Thanks Mugen. To be honest the biggest problem with the stock car was that for me I found it understeers a bit. The changes seem to address that issue.

On the new parts, I was given a set of lower front arms by a sponsored driver from Japan and I got more turn in. I'd recommend it for all MTXer's but I have to admit, what you add to your car is more about your driving style than any major improvement in performance to the car itself. Some drivers can drive in almost any config well. Others are more particular about one setup or another. One millimeter off their dialed in setting and they can't drive.

Rob
Old 04-19-2007, 02:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by going4#1
Exactly. No need for a new car but yes for the new parts. I remember when I had a 710 and it pissed me off that so many parts from Serpent came out as options. It's actually a relief Mugen didn't go overboard. Thanks Mugen. To be honest the biggest problem with the stock car was that for me I found it understeers a bit. The changes seem to address that issue.

On the new parts, I was given a set of lower front arms by a sponsored driver from Japan and I got more turn in. I'd recommend it for all MTXer's but I have to admit, what you add to your car is more about your driving style than any major improvement in performance to the car itself. Some drivers can drive in almost any config well. Others are more particular about one setup or another. One millimeter off their dialed in setting and they can't drive.

Rob

thanks for stating what the new arm does. i am soon getting anmtx4 and wether i go the r or the stock 1 i will be sure to get the new arms as i like my cr with decent turn in.

cheers remo
Old 04-19-2007, 03:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tye

Tye
They don't absorb fuel like the stock pads do so in a long main the brakes don't fade as much when fuel is being spilled on them in the quick fill ups.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

R vesion hitting the shelves on the second week of may, no price yet but
expect it to be lower than a prospec version since it is not prospec.
great from mugen to release a version at such not a high tag but with no need 4 additional hop ups, hopefully the stock version will now have a lower price!
Old 04-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Tye
Tech Rookie

Default the second week of May

Originally Posted by Seisick
R vesion hitting the shelves on the second week of may, no price yet but
expect it to be lower than a prospec version since it is not prospec.
great from mugen to release a version at such not a high tag but with no need 4 additional hop ups, hopefully the stock version will now have a lower price!

Where did you hear the release date? I am waiting for the R version but my racing sundays are passing me by while I wait.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Tye
Tech Rookie

Exclamation

Originally Posted by THE DOCTOR
They don't absorb fuel like the stock pads do so in a long main the brakes don't fade as much when fuel is being spilled on them in the quick fill ups.
Thanks, ANY info is appreciated.

Tye
Old 04-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by going4#1

Rob

hey just wondering if new lower arms provide more turn in, what is the purpose of ne 2 degree uprights???
Old 04-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

I´m a dealer for mugen racing, not sure if the new parts will arrive though! one way solid axle, or new front lower arms,
the ninja mrt 12 and 21 will also arrive on the coming weeks
happy racing
Old 04-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Tech Adept

hey guys im gettin the r this friday as u can probably see from my signiatur, imnot bragin tho cough cough

so any myths u want solved about the kit ill be happy to answer friday!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

where u getting it from and how much????
Old 04-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC=Realy_Costly
hey guys im gettin the r this friday as u can probably see from my signiatur, imnot bragin tho cough cough

so any myths u want solved about the kit ill be happy to answer friday!
Good on ya

Are you gonna be racing soon.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaDaGAS CAR
where u getting it from and how much????
Kosta

He bought one behind your back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.