Originally posted by Dragon
the frequency doesent affect the distance?.....chey...dunno which idiot tell me one....
or maybe its because most 40Mhzs are the more Ex kind of controller thats why he thinks it can go further?
hehe...so dun flame me hor...
That's what my understanding too! if you want better range then do the followings:
1. antena from the receiver must stay away from the power and signal cable of both servos.
2. antena from the receiver must stay away from any carbon fiber stuff, like radio tray.
3. Sliced the black plastic of the tip of the antena, expose may be 2mm of the copper wire.
4. use only one brand of battery for the TX(the point is to maintain same or similar power voltage and wattage, keep it consistant.
5. make sure all the batter is charged up and make sure you use good batteries like those NIMH rechargable batteries.
Number 1 is a very important! a friend of mine always have problem with receptions, but once he retie the antena and those servo's cables, it solved the problems!
Hope this will help!