I have had the react for a few months now, and am happy with it.
On the plus side;
1) I got mine for $250 shipped with v2 transceiver, great deal!
2) I like the light weight and using the NOMADIO V2 transceiver it works great (see below).
3) I added the ballistic batteries 2600 pack and have loooooooong use times now, I kept the stock one for track spare.
4) The support staff is second to none, Scott is an awesome person to deal with!!!!
On the downside are a couple of things;
1) the large size of the tranceiver limits its use in some cars, and no mini is in sight, a major
2) The Spektrum support is hit or miss at best. I have had many issues trying to use spektrum receivers, which was one of the reasons I got this radio in the first place. The radio's range with the spektrum receivers sometimes is almost nothing, sometimes it works well?? I have had this issue with 3 different spektrum receivers now, and they work perfect when using the a spektrum radio. And having to constantly go into beta mode to use it is a pia. I would Not buy this radio if your intent is to use it with spektrum receivers, period.
3) no backlight on the screen
4) The antenna has a housing that makes it to large to fit into antenna tubes, was told it would fit in rtr tube but have yet to find any that work, minor pet peeve.