Community
Wiki Posts
Search

STS MT12 vs NOVA/MUGEN MT12

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 07:40 AM
Nitro Tech

To Kevin and any our customer:

If your STS motor has any problem,but your LHS can't repair it.Please contact to our agent.They may very busy and forget to reply you.So you better to mail them several times.

If you don't satisfied with their service,and you don't mind to pay some postage.You can send your motor back to our factory.But you have to write down what is the problem.Also let me know your email.I will quote for the repair charges by email.

Any expendables part dose not in the warranty.If it is quality fault really,we will replace the free part for you.

PS.The postage of one engine from Taiwan to U.S. or Europe is about US$20.

Dino from STS
Old 04-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Tech Adept

dino,

first - i want to thank you for the very quick and attentive responses to all my posting around the web. i can see that you seriously DO care about what we - your customers - think of your products and your company. i REALLY do like sts products - i will continue to use sts products and recommend sts to everybody.

i shopped around the web - here are a few links to motor bearings and the prices - you might be interested...

GRAINGER industrial supply - local to me - i just go in and pick the items up - 8$ for a quality double sealed steel bearing;

go here and do a search for 'bearing 7 19';
http://www.grainger.com/

BOCA bearings - direct shipped - FREE shipping = 32$ for a HIGH HEAT-HIGH SPEED bearing kit for an MT12;

http://www.bocabearings.com/prod_map...10%29&dealer=2

dino - note all the MOTOR BEARING KITS that BOCA sells! they must have 100+ r/c nitro motors - but NO STS! you MIGHT want to contact them....

as for MY motor - i WILL ship it direct to you in Taiwan - it's going to take awhile but i am willing to wait - thx for your EXCELLENT service!!

cybertoolzz

btw - nice that you took the time to find and reply at THIS super r/s forum - the ppl in this forum are some of teh MOST expirenced r/d'ers i know - espicially InitialD ;-))
Old 04-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

d'oh! i see you have been on this forum for a long time Dino.tw
I am the newcomer here....