Search

Lets See Your Rides!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

thats a nice looking chassis.....

hey,next time,try putting a single 2 inch(race legal)(or 2 if you have the room) hole in the back window....I find it works a little better,creates less inside turbulence,and the window won't crack in between the holes....
Old 04-02-2003, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

this is my car, to see the review i did go to www.rcracenews.co.uk and subscribe to the online Magazine

Old 04-02-2003, 08:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by fastharry
thats a nice looking chassis.....
hey,next time,try putting a single 2 inch(race legal)(or 2 if you have the room) hole in the back window....I find it works a little better,creates less inside turbulence,and the window won't crack in between the holes....
thnx fastharry. my next body will be a protoform stratus and ill do what u had just said .
Old 04-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Tech Adept

Here are some old pics... Car is for sale....

Old 04-02-2003, 11:28 PM
Tech Adept

Default Cartman

where did you get the transponder holder/swith holder? even the one right besides your receiver,did you get it from a website or something?look clean and neat!
Old 04-03-2003, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Re: Cartman

Originally posted by shortyboy
where did you get the transponder holder/swith holder? even the one right besides your receiver,did you get it from a website or something?look clean and neat!
Square for MTX3

Old 04-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Tech Adept

cartman's one doesn't look like a hop-up,it looks like it came with the kit,just wondering it that came with the kit stock.if it did,i didn't get 1.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

cartman's one doesn't look like a hop-up,it looks like it came with the kit,just wondering it that came with the kit stock.if it did,i didn't get 1.
Shorty boy that is a kyosho transponder mount!, it comes with the kyosho cars only and it isnt carbon its imatation stick on contact stuff that you can buy from your local hobby shop, i think parma make it.
But i must admit it looks great and well done to the person who thought about it.

ps to all those people who own the mtx 2 do you guys have a center layshaft 18th pully problem cuz min keeps on chewing out.
Old 04-03-2003, 03:12 AM
Tech Master

I have an MTX2, and I have no such problems, but I am running all aluminum pulleys.

That molded switch mount looks like it was cut from the upper deck of an older vehicle that Cartman didn't need and then he just used slightly longer screws to attach it to the cars upper deck, utilizing the same holes that are used to mount the transponder mount. The transponder mount in the pic is the stock MTX3 one. He did this so he could have a transponder mount as well as a switch mount which is not possible since the Mugen designers give you the choice of mounting a switch or a transponder.

Could be wrong, but that is what it looks like to me.
Old 04-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Cartman

it is the kit items you should get a seperate switch mount and a transponder one. the transponder one is mounted correctly and the switch one is upside down. both are in the kit
Old 04-03-2003, 01:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by mugen_kid
Shorty boy that is a kyosho transponder mount!, it comes with the kyosho cars only and it isnt carbon its imatation stick on contact stuff that you can buy from your local hobby shop, i think parma make it.
But i must admit it looks great and well done to the person who thought about it.

totaly wrong mate ur talking about the wrong car.ur looking at the mtx2 not the 3 of mine
Old 04-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

so it comes with the kit?hm...think im going to write mugen a letter
Old 04-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

The one you see on Cartman Mtx-3 is stock, it will be included with the kit. The one you see on my Mtx2 came from a V1R, it was a unused item, so I just use that on my car since I didn't have one.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

nothing special...http://www.alucard.cc/rc/index.html
Old 04-04-2003, 06:00 AM
Tech Adept

well,i never got my peices like those.i got one switch mount and 1 transponder mount.i never got the combinded mount switch/transponder.oh well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.