I just finished building one for the shop. I must say I am a little upset considering this is a $1000 car!!
- Missing front sway bar bearings
- Linkage measurements for the front end were wrong
- Page 2 says fill pre-assembled diff........
It should have said please assemble diff!!
- Rear tail assembly is kind of cheasy, I see that giving problems
- No proper indication of when to use flanged bearings
If you have previous knowledge on building kits this is not too much of a problem. Never the less, considering the price of this car, I think this is unacceptable for a car of this caliber.
On a positive note, I must say the CNC parts are extremely well made!!!