Community
Wiki Posts
Search

miising in action

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Default prank

That was a good one! Hey Joe don't blame Robert for how far it went ( Wayne would do the same to him if he thought of it or had the opportunity first) Robert just ask to to check to see if somebody saw it not to get people to donate money. But it was very nice to see some racers have generosity.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

well, i guess i dont know robert and wayne's relationship that well. i just know that if i found someone's car, the first thing i would do is find them and return it. just my character. for some racers who do not have an abundant supply of cash, that could be a very stressfull situation to put someone in. kowing robert, i do know that he only meant it to be a joke...
Old 03-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TrickPonYracing
I am glad it was a prank, I would hate to think there was a thief among us. OK, next time he is in tech Carla will loosen up all the screws in his car. So when he hits the wall the car will break into many pieces.

I will say this thou, it is nice to see a community of racers pull together for another racer. This is what it is all about.

Linda
hes does that on his own, j/k robert good luck this weekend.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Wayne,

Glad to hear the car is present and accounted for. Now as far as Mr. Maestry is concerned...I would like to enlist the help of my brother Greg and we'll take care of the revenge aspect of this prank!
Old 03-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by b_esser
Hi Wayne,

Glad to hear the car is present and accounted for. Now as far as Mr. Maestry is concerned...I would like to enlist the help of my brother Greg and we'll take care of the revenge aspect of this prank!
Nice!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Wayne, glad you got your "A-Main" Kyosho back! Robert . . . you're a bad boy BUT at the same time, it's kinda funny . . . . .
Old 03-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Count me in, we going to take him down, Becareful guys, Robert is a recovering GAY MAN!! Wayne knows what I'm talking about
Old 03-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by b_esser
Hi Wayne,

you can pm me with any ideas.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Wayne you must be a little slow today or a late lunch break
Old 03-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

I wonder why robert is not responding?
Old 03-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Talking

Do you think he might have a real job?
Old 03-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Speedypeterb
Do you think he might have a real job?
Hey Peter, YGPM.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TrickPonYracing
I am glad it was a prank, I would hate to think there was a thief among us. OK, next time he is in tech Carla will loosen up all the screws in his car. So when he hits the wall the car will break into many pieces.

I will say this thou, it is nice to see a community of racers pull together for another racer. This is what it is all about.

Linda
Just loosen the wheel nuts for him, or maybe swap to an un-trued tire in one corner heh. If nobody thinks to look i can imagine the reaction on the track when it just won't drive right.

I can't laugh because I know my reaction if my car turned up missing. I'd just like to say that it's cool to see that it wasn't stolen.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nothing good can come from pranks and revenge pranking. When someone's car get's f'd up or ends up missing for real, then no one is laughing and everyone starts pointing fingers at each other.

Stupid.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Nothing good can come from pranks and revenge pranking. When someone's car get's f'd up or ends up missing for real, then no one is laughing and everyone starts pointing fingers at each other.

Stupid.
Well, they are good friends so I'm sure there won't be any hard feelings or grudges over it. I do sort of agree with you because like I said previously, my reaction would be that of devistation if my car was missing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.