Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Capitol Classic @ 301 Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I would like to thank Chris Whitney, and his crew for making such a great place to race. I certainly recommend this racetrack to anyone. We could see a World Championship here one day very soon. The people that run this track are top notch and know what they are doing. Thanks for making this the most fun event I have ever attended. The competetion was off the hook too. Anytime there is an event here, I will be here. I recommend you do the same.

Check out my website for a race report.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Tech Adept

Well, there isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said here, but I will start by saying Thank You for all the congrats. I must also add in my own THANK YOU to Chris, Sandra, Vince, Ted, and everyone else in the "C-Whit Posse" for building an awesome facility and hosting a fantastic race so that all of us crazy people that enjoy this hobby can go have a great time! The track is so much fun to drive on, and Chris and the crew made sure everyone was having the best time possible! I am very happy I was able to attend the race and be part of what will be one of the best races of the year for many years to come, and I look forward to being there each year! THANK YOU CHRIS WHITNEY, you are the best! It was my first trip ever to the northeast part of the country, and it was really cool to see so many racers at a major race that I had never seen or met before.

I also would like to very much thank my mechanic Rich Browne, who wasn't able to make the race, but still spent his time to prepare the car and have it in prime shape before I even got to the track. I made very few changes to the car and it was awesome all weekend. Thanks buddy!

Thank you again Mark Blackketter for making time to pit for me all weekend when I know you are very busy working on Ralph's car. Thank's also to Jim Adkins for all his help and to Jim and Mark for the fastest tire change pit stop I have ever seen! I would also like to thank Rick Davis for all his amazing work and my wonderful girlfriend Sherry for taking time out of her life to want to be at the race to support me and help do anything and everything.

I have said this before, and I will continue to say..... I have the easy and fun part of this whole deal, I drive the car around the track. If it weren't for all the above mentioned people and their hard work and devotion to this hobby, I would hate to think of how things might be for me! I try to never lose sight of the fact that I started in this hobby because it is FUN, and no matter how many races you win, or sponsors you have, or races you've been to, the best part of racing r/c cars is being able to spend time with good friends and have FUN!

Congrats to DJ for a great win in the sedan class. Also Ralph Burch for the TQ.

I look forward to seeing everyone again at the GLC!!!

Scott
Old 06-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Tech Master

Once again this event was awesome... Congrats to Dj for the Win and Chris W( I wear silky pants everyday guy) for the great event. I just want to re-iterate that your crew was awesome and the atmosphere you have created amongst your racers is what every track or club should try to be like.
Rafael
Old 06-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

I looking for a little help if possible. I know there were a lot of cameras going off during the awards ceremony, but I don't have a copy of a picture. I was hoping that someone out there has a copy that they could send to me to use for my fabulous sponsors. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
[email protected]
Old 06-13-2007, 04:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I would like to find out the company that did the filming for the dvd !

Phone number would be great
!
Thank you
in advance

Jeff Epperson
Blowin' Smoke BBQ
Old 06-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats to Scott and Dj for their wins, and i gotta give a shout to Paolo for puttin down the fastest lap times! Awsome Bro!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by J-MAN
Congrats to Scott and Dj for their wins, and i gotta give a shout to Paolo for puttin down the fastest lap times! Awsome Bro!
Hey J-Man,

I think I see some brown stuff on your nose!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just drank a cup of coffee!
Old 06-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Chris and the crew are awesome. I have been out of the sport for about 7 years and just spent almost $3,000 with him purchasing my 1/8'th scale car and equipment. I have been in R/C racing since about 1996 before I took some time off around 2000. Chris his team are the most accommodating helpful and professional crew I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. His prices are amazing with a very large inventory on hand.

Ananda Robinson.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

I'd like 2 give thanks 2 God, Mugen USA, Danny and Carmen of RCthunder hobbies, Murnan engines, My pitman Rara, And the whole 301 crew. I really had the time of my life!!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

What a great race!! Chris, Ted, and Sandra you guys are the best. The track, announcing, and hospitality made this one of the most enjoyable races I have ever been to. The competition was world class as is the facility, and Chris tells me there is more to come. Thank you.

Congratulations to the winners, Dj and Scott.

Thanks Scott and Sherry for all the help and support, Kevin and Barry for the pit work, and Mark for the tuning help.

Put this race on your calenders for next year guys it will be one of the best you have ever been to.

Jim Adkins
Old 06-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Thanks!!!

I want to give thanks to my Sponsors: Ivan Vazquez, Sr. from Serpent Puerto Rico my trip was real because you make it, Paolo Morganti from Serpent USA thanks for the support, Uriah: thanks for thrust in me, great mod, my "bro" Roniel for your help and being a good friend, my "pana boricua" Eddie Colon, Rafael & DJ thanks for everything.
Thanks Maxy for sending my fuel, great product.
To Chris Whitney; Excellent event, great persons, the track is awesome!!!! See you next year. thanks for all!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to Chris, Sandra and his crew on a really awesome event. Excellent track, incredible atmosphere, definetely a race to remember!!

Congrats to Scott and DJ on their performance, really good race in both classes!! Congrats to the Grumpy Man.... Jesus that tire change was FAST!!!

Guys this is the track to go. Natural traction, big, challenging, technical, definetely a world class....

See you next year........or maybe soon for some testing
Old 06-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Chris the track was fantastic, can't wait till the regionals. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at the New York Pro-Series. I will be back plenty of times, see you guys soon
Old 06-14-2007, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

for the serpent 720 set-up check the 720 forum. I posted it this morning. If you have any questions post them or PM me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.