Keep it or Sell it??? >

Keep it or Sell it???

Keep it or Sell it???

Old 03-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
I DO THAT!

online parts ordering FTW!!!!
Aye, but sometimes an issue or question you have is hard to explain online and having someone local that knows the car can help tons at times.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OFNA OB4
I understand what your saying, but i just want to race touring, im not looking to get real serious with it and travel all over the world, I'm lucky if i travel to NYC or PA for any racing...Yes i want to compete, but is it worth it with this car....
If you want to have a great time and have fun learing, This is the place!
Pro-Speed R/C Raceway
Old 03-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
I DO THAT!

online parts ordering FTW!!!!
Me too, it really depends on your experience level, and the experience level of who your asking. I don't have to own a kyosho, or Mugen to help somebody out with their aforementioned cars.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

True. I ran the R40 at the Regional event in Brooklyn, NY with the ONLY R40 entry. I managed to place 8th with my own setup and driving skill. It's good to learn yourself and not have to rely on anyone all the time. In all it does make you a better driver. As for online ordering it depends on the person. Some don't have a debit or credit card or have a person to order it from the, others are a bit skeptical and would rather pay in person, and the rest don't want to wait to have parts ordered as there can be issues. To each his own I say.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HarKonnenD
True. I ran the R40 at the Regional event in Brooklyn, NY with the ONLY R40 entry. I managed to place 8th with my own setup and driving skill. It's good to learn yourself and not have to rely on anyone all the time. In all it does make you a better driver. As for online ordering it depends on the person. Some don't have a debit or credit card or have a person to order it from the, others are a bit skeptical and would rather pay in person, and the rest don't want to wait to have parts ordered as there can be issues. To each his own I say.
I still think talking to people in person helps alot more than the internet. I mean a picture is worth a thousand words and you can see someone's car in person and maybe get an idea that could help you out with some particular issue. I just think sometimes trying to explain it over the internet doesn't work well.