IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

What a weekend had a ton of fun as always my car felt extremely good and I had plenty of power with a Jl Redot Murnan Modified great combination with Werks Fuel. The Kyosho RRR Evo WCE was very stable and easy to drive and allowed me to set the Tq in sedan. Would have like to have done better in the main, but there is always a next time. The track what can I say Awesome. Gary and David always put on a great show and thank you to them and to all there help it is great to see people give to others as they have done by adding this track to our www.Forgass.com series. Congratulations to all the Winners and Paolo Morganti 1/8 and Danny Horta Sedan…looking forward to the SFL roundup on memorial day weekend I will definitely be there and would highly recommend others to attend this race you will enjoy. Special shout out to Wayne A-Main Hinds way to go and all the fellas you know who you are.Uriah mojo was on.
Forgass state race 7 is in the bag and it was fun…Would like to thank all my sponsors Kyosho America, Werks fuels and Motors, Murnan Modifieds, Javier Body Works, 2mm Designs, and PnP Hobbies 321-723-7318
Old 03-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Congratz on the TQ Robert!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Warmac
Congratz on the TQ Robert!!!
You should have seen him. He was running like he stole something.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
You should have seen him. He was running like he stole something.
I can just imagine...I've seen him run when his car was 'on rails' as he described it, and he was hauling @ss. I can jsut imagine what that TQ run must have been like.

btw..what happened tin the mains though?

ps. Robert, please tell PB that I've not forgotten him. I'm trying to compile all videos that he and I took at the Winternats (including your race) and trying to 'dress up' some that didn't come out so well.

Last edited by Warmac; 03-19-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Guys,

I would like to start booking accommodations for this event and trying to make up my mind on what to do.

I see several persons are making their own arrangements as they plan to make it a vacation as well. I though am simply coming for the race.

Is there a plan for any of the foreign drivers to stay at a particular hotel so transportation arrangements would be easier?

Looking forward to some feedback or consensus.

Thanks.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

113 Days to Race!
Old 03-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

When is the inscription goin to be available?
Old 03-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Track's Pic

Some pictures of the track (last year). Enjoy it!
Attached Thumbnails IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico-imgp2285.jpg   IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico-imgp2276.jpg   IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico-imgp2264.jpg   IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico-imgp2251.jpg   IV Latin American Cup Race in Puerto Rico-imgp2269.jpg  

Old 04-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Tech Regular

Is anyone else having trouble getting through to these guys to make arrangements and book accomadations for this event?

I have been trying to call Nelson (Race Director) for a while now and the phone just hangs up after 2 or 3 rings. No replies to email either.

Can anyone provide some details?

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

I have not tried dealing with the reps, but the locals have been good with the help. People like Javier and Edgar have been great.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
I have not tried dealing with the reps, but the locals have been good with the help. People like Javier and Edgar have been great.
Thanks DJ,

Can you PM me their contact numbers and email?

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up To all those people who wants to comes to PR!!

WE CAN HELP!!!

Well,
Egui and me will going to Kissimme race (region4) next weekend 14-15 and we can give all the info of the race and the places to stay here in Puerto Rico. Just come and ask us and we answer all the dudes as we can. Thanks for all your interest and forgive our friend Nelson for his delay, maybe I think he has any problem in home.

Thanks again!

Geovannie
Old 04-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Geovannie
WE CAN HELP!!!

Well,
Egui and me will going to Kissimme race (region4) next weekend 14-15 and we can give all the info of the race and the places to stay here in Puerto Rico. Just come and ask us and we answer all the dudes as we can. Thanks for all your interest and forgive our friend Nelson for his delay, maybe I think he has any problem in home.

Thanks again!

Geovannie
Cool to see you are coming to Kissimmee. See you guys there.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by V1-RRR-WC
Thanks DJ,

Can you PM me their contact numbers and email?

Thanks!

Vi PM sent!!
Old 04-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

93 Day's Left.

I can smell the Nitro in the Air!

DJ, Robert, Eddie, Murnan, Rafael, Roniel, Gianni, Chris, Robbie are you guy's Ready

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.