Originally Posted by wario69
Well, I decided to go with the MTX-4, I can't pass up on that low price. For now I plan on getting both front and rear Universals, one piece engine mount and a thicker rear tower. Now I really like Skyline's aftermarket parts. Can anybody tell me if any of the listed parts helps performance any or is it just useless "bling" that just adds weight and $$.
1. Alum Brake Arm for MTX-4 $10.00
2. Alum Brake Bracket for MTX-4 $15.00 XXXX
3. Alum Engine Brace for MTX-4 $10.00
4. Alum Front Bulkhead Cover $16.00
5. Alum Front Upper Roll Center mount for MTX-4 (1 pair) $20.00
6. Alum Mid Bearing Block for MTX-4 $15.00
7. Alum Rear Sway Bar Holders MT-MTX-408 Price $10.00
I'm afraid that all those items are "Bling"
If you are after some items that can help in the performance side,
Number 1 would have to be the Kawahara blade type swaybar
2 Hollow 2 speed shaft ( lighter)
Titanium pillow balls and turnbuckles (Lighter)
Carbon side brace couldn't hurt
I also run a 3 racing light weight flywheel.
4 mm chassis could also be on the list if you run on a high bite track
other than these along with the ali wheel hexes, 4mm shock tower and uni's there isn't anything needed.
With all these items you will most likely be under weight for bigger racing events