Here is the list of things not to do!
1) Dont use it on rough roads (my body is split in like 12 uses)
2)Be careful in the wet (I was driving on a main road)
3) Look out for puddles (getting there)
4) Control your drifts
5) Dont drift it into a puddle!
There you go my halfterm holiday! 10mins driving and 3 hours cleaning mud, pondweed and stones out of it!
Well what happended was we left my friends house with me him and his brother! We all had ago with my car! A pegeot 106 came down the road so i drove ove rthe grass on the verge (it worked quite well)
We were then on a normal road but it was the main one through butley! Lots of drifting throuhgt the mud the tractors had left! It was quite dirty but then after full speed turned sharp>drifted>And oh crpa its in a puddle!
The engine was still running and it was 1/2 submerged! It was a BMW M3 shell the one you get with it! We found a 3cm stone actually beside the engine and the drive shaft!
So now i know to check for puddles!
1)Is there a local track which i can run my car on (i live near Ipswich)
2)It allways stalls when 1/2 a tank of fuel is left
3) WHere can i buy cheap bodies. Ive been looking at the Hot works real craft 350z and skyline! The 350z is £30 fully ready to put on the car with wheels and disc brakes. But i can tfind the skyline anywhere! I found it once but it was £50!
4) My car is now rusty and the shocks are full of dirt