Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Evolution Raceway  St. Louis >

Evolution Raceway St. Louis

Evolution Raceway St. Louis

Old 02-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Evolution Raceway St. Louis

After a 15 year absence we brought nitro racing back to St. Louis last year. As we continue to build a name for ourselves in the on road nitro community, look for more new and exciting things to come in the '07 season! This will prove to be a pivotal year for Evolution Raceway as we strive to join the elite on road facilities in the Midwest.
This is a first class facility and we hope to start bringing some big races to our track. This season we will have an R/C Pro Series race and the ROAR Region 8 Champs as well as our own 3 dayer called The Mid America Nitro Challenge.

Check out our website for pics and for our schdule.
www.evolutionraceway.com
Old 02-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Smac,

Please post when you know the dates of the Mid America Nitro Challenge.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Thank you Mike, for your help with last season's race. This year the Mid America Nitro Challenge is planned for September 22nd and 23rd.

Here is our planned schedule
Attached Files

Last edited by smac; 02-07-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Tech Master

Here are some pics
Attached Thumbnails Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-evopic3.jpg   Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-evopic4.jpg   Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-evopic5.jpg   Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-evopic6.jpg  
Old 02-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

S'more
Attached Thumbnails Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-group-evolution.jpg   Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-evopic.jpg   Evolution Raceway  St. Louis-evopic2.jpg  
Old 02-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smac
Thank you Mike, for your help with last season's race. This year the Mid America Nitro Challenge is planned for September 22nd and 23rd.

Here is our planned schedule
The Vegas Boys will try and make this race
Old 02-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Carkillaii-Sorry I couldn't join Todd and Larry at your race. They had alot of good things to say about you guys. I hope we will see you here.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 103 (98%+)

Originally Posted by carkillaii
The Vegas Boys will try and make this race
Good to meet you guys at the winter windup carkillaii. Hopefully, you'll be able to make it out this way.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Tech Regular

Evolution Guys,

I have been to your track a couple of times to check things out last year and it looks very good. Many other Midwest Series racers and myself have been looking forward supporting your track and making it to one of your races.

Unfortunately, your Sept 22 and 23 dates for the Mid America Challenge does not work very well for us to attend this event. That is the same weekend as the last Midwest Series Race of 2007 which will be held in Toledo.

As time goes on, it is very tough for everyone to schedule all of our races with so few race weekend during the summer and the growning number of tracks.

IMO; If you would like to have a well attended race year after year, we should move your race to the last weekend in Sept or maybe better the first weekend in Oct. That way all of the Midwest Series races would be over and you could have a good crowd of racers from Cincy, Detroit-Toledo and Chicagoland. If things work out well, we can twist some arms and get Campbell, OV, Jari and the other Heart of America shoes to attend the race as the end of the season show down and bragging rights for the Winter until we head down to Ft. Myers again. This would be a win-win

Just my opinion that you will get an extra 40 entries if you move the race back a couple of weeks.

Other Note: We may need to form a group of Northern Nitro on-road tracks that can work together and help schedule events so everyone can have well attended events. Such as Joliet, IL - Lincoln, NE - St. Louis - Cincy - Toledo - Hamilton, Ont. - 301 Maryland
Old 02-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by evostyle
Good to meet you guys at the winter windup carkillaii. Hopefully, you'll be able to make it out this way.
dont worry you'll be seein me you know it this time i'll really catch up
Old 02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Very nice looking track look like very low tire wear.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

It is still early enough to work with this schedule. We actually did not realize that we were scheduled on the same weekend as the Midwest Series. We do not really want to interfere with that race because a few of our guys may run that also.
We are looking at changing the Mid America Challenge to the last weekend in September, or possibly even that first weekend in October. Hopefully that will work better for everyone.
We will make a decision by tomorrow and post it on here...thanks for your input.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hi Scott,

Good to see you guys are trying to work out the scheduling conflicts. I'm looking forward to coming back up to Evolution this year as my work schedule allows. Had lots of fun last year and you guys have been great about taking suggestions. I know there's a number of you guys that have worked your asses off to make this a great facility and it shows. Thanks, and keep up the hard work.

Skip Starkey
Old 02-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Whatever the date turns out to be Loran and I will be there. In fact we are just looking forward to the first series race. If you are in the St Louis region you owe it to yourself to make a race at this track. We are 3 hours from there and find it worth the trip everytime.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 103 (98%+)
Default 2007 Evolution Raceway / race schedule

Here's the new schedule with the date change for the Mid America Nitro Challenge. It's now scheduled for Oct. 6th and 7th. Hope this works out better for those running the Midwest Series and Heart of America Series.
Attached Files

Last edited by evostyle; 07-20-2007 at 09:33 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.