pro shop futaba in japan sells them
Old 06-12-2008, 06:01 AM
Tech Adept

Any other online shop that is English?
Old 06-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ramiel
Where i can get those active racing lightweight heatsink online?

you can also get them from www.rcmarket.co.hk i think that is the website. just google rc market and the website should come up. there are three colours blue red and gun metal grey.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

If you really want to get down to the ROAR requirement all you need to do is change to either a lipo or AAA receiver pack. My car with full size electronics is is only 3 grams over with no other weight saving mods & 54/55mm foams. Remember your required to make weight with a dry tank AFTER the run so your weight with race ready foams needs to be higher.

Mark
Old 06-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TomB
you can also get them from www.rcmarket.co.hk i think that is the website. just google rc market and the website should come up. there are three colours blue red and gun metal grey.
It's http://rcmarket.com.hk and I found it.
Thank you very much!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:25 AM
Tech Champion

Thank you very much!
just remember to re check your engine temp and tune with the new heatsink, as it may affect the tune slightly either make it run a bit cooler or hotter, depends on the place you race at. also there is less amterial so it may run a bit hotter, who knows, just double check though.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:32 AM
Tech Champion

Thank you very much!

just remember to re check your engine temp and tune with the new heatsink, as it may affect the tune slightly either make it run a bit cooler or hotter, depends on the place you race at. also there is less amterial so it may run a bit hotter, who knows, just double check though.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:17 AM
Tech Adept

I have trouble balancing my rear stablizer. When I lift the left arm, the right arm moves instantly but when I lift the right arm, the left arm doesn't move at all. I detached the suspension and droop is set the same.

Any one knows how can I fix this problem? I tried varing the lenght of the stablizer rods (the ones that connects the arm to the stablizer bar).

Old 06-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bboy
I have trouble balancing my rear stablizer. When I lift the left arm, the right arm moves instantly but when I lift the right arm, the left arm doesn't move at all. I detached the suspension and droop is set the same.

Any one knows how can I fix this problem? I tried varing the lenght of the stablizer rods (the ones that connects the arm to the stablizer bar).

Hi bboy,

First thing to check.
Take your shocks off again, and take your stabilizer link rods off too.

Now check that there is no binding in your A arm movememnt. Make sure both drop under their own wieght and that both are the same.
Now re-check/ adjust your droop screws.

Check your stabilizer moves nice and smooth while not connected. If ok. Re-attach to one A arm and check the movement by moveing the arm up and down. Check the length of the stabilizer connecting rod.

Now check how your other A arm lines up with the stabilizer bar fitting and adjust as necessery to get the same droop both sides.
Fit the bar to the other A arm and remove it from the other side. Is the movement still as smooth? The same?

Carry on from there checking the droop with suspension off but with stabilizer on and adjust rods to equalize.

Ensure your shocks are long enough and are the same length before attaching. Make sure the connections on the shocks. At top and bottom on the A arm's are not too stiff and binding the A arm movememnt.

You should find your problem working through it like this.

Regards,
British Menace
Old 06-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Who got the best deal on line( NT1 parts)?Thanks
Old 06-15-2008, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

nexusracing.net are the cheapest by far and have evrything in stock
and great customer service
Old 06-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Tech Champion

simple get some camber link turnbuckles and use these instead of the very difficult to adjust and inacurate threaded shafts. this way you can give the tunrbuckle a small twist with the wrench and get them lifting up exactly the same time.

it is not lifting at the same time due to one side having a longer turnbuckle than the other.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Also check to make sure that the set screws for the anti-roll bar are snug, but not too tight. Disconnect the rod ends and tighten each set screw individually until they are snug, but allowing the bar to move up and down freely. Make sure to check the set screws frequently, as they back out quite often. When I first put on a bar, I use a dab of CA blue on the set screw to keep it from backing out after I tighten it down correctly.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mrgsr
nexusracing.net are the cheapest by far and have evrything in stock
and great customer service
I'll check is out ...Thanks
Old 06-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thank you very much!
Sorry Active no stock !
i'll check again !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.