Originally Posted by SlamMan
Thanks, Addicted. Spur gears, check. I guess we'll just have to see what breaks.
What do you Serpent, Kyosho and Mugen racers stock?
My MTX-4 Web site has a spares list for that car. Link is in my signature. For the NT1, I would probably get the following:
- Front and rear suspension arms
- Front and rear hubs
- All the hinge pins
- Thrust bearing (2 sets)
- Clutch bearings
- Spur gears
- Pinon gears (in case they get chewed before they wear out)
- Rear camber link ball joints
- Rear shock tower (you may never need it)
- Clutch shoe
The small parts are good to have in case they fall off your pit table or you loose them in a crash. NT1 doesn't have too many small parts - perhaps the following:
- Rear aluminum shims for the top of the rear hub
- The pins that hold the outer outdrives in place
- The smaller set screws in case you strip the head
- The dogbone o-rings
- E-Clips (in case they fly away or you break them)
Extra screws are good, especially the ones for the diff, since your LHS may not carry that size.
Just my 2 cents...