Comments about the car and instruction manual:
- Uses o-rings as a seal between the two diff halves.
- Outer washer between the diff housing and the outdrive.
- Two holes on the top of the rear upright.
- Don't have to remove one of the rear bulkheads to replace the rear belt.
- Side belt tensioner fastens into plastic?
- Turn buckles adjust with wrenches.
- Pre-drilled transponder holes in the upper deck.
- Optional flywheel collets for the Novarossi (7mm) and Picco (6mm).
Does a collect come with the kit?
- Very clear about difference in inner/outer diameter of thrust bearing washers.
- Excellent instructions for setting clutch gap and endplay.
- Setting gear mesh instructions - passing grade.
- Adjustable/non-adjustable shock pistons out-of-the-box.
- Rebound adjustment. Interesting option.
- Setup book has some great info - but it doesn't seem to mention anything about front/rear tire split or running small tires for qualifiers. Is that covered somewhere else??
Also, did not see anything about the two holes on the top of the rear upright. Did anybody come across that yet?
Looks really good so far.