RC Pro Homestead Miami International Fuel Challenge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Pro Homestead Miami International Fuel Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Entries may be emailed in please include all info PT# if you have one and multiple frequencies plus shirt size. The fee can be paypaled to the [email protected] account.

Payment MUST include the fee for each class you are entering + the fee for each general admission pass you will need for the Speedway. Each person coming in must have a general admission ticket. By getting them with your entry this will assure you have one with your packet when you reach the gate of the speedway.

I'll add to this list at the end of each day so everyone knows they are confirmed. If you do not see your name on the list please contact me.
[email protected]

Paolo Morganti
Scotty Gray
Gianni Giorgio
Roniel Regalado
DJ Apolaro
Ashton Brinson
Danny Horta
Luke Whitaker
Joseph Chaplow
Rafael Angulo
Edgar Tirado
Art Carbonell
Juan Ruiz
Michael Clarke
Denise Burton-Clarke
Ralph Burch
Barry Baker
Paul Lemieux
Roger Berquist
Jack Anderson
Howard Stamen
Maxy Velazco
Thomas Nicholson
Eduardo Cabal
Robert Maestrey
Mike Woodward
Alex Lopez
Daniel Onorato
Eduardo Piscitelli
Peter Breton
Chris Tosolini
Old 03-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

The racers that are registered should put on a killer race for the spectators! Notice the last name on the list...........
Old 03-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

the first and last are great competitors and drivers. Also they give us a goal to one day achieve
Old 03-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Tech Addict

Very true Peter....Paolo and Chris are two guys we all try to emulate. That's a very good list of drivers in general though and I know you all will put on a good show for the thousands of people who will be there.

Wish I could've stayed in Florida for a little bit longer to attend the race, but I gotta head back up north soon, so ya'll have some fun for me too.

Kurt.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Default RC Pro

There are a lot of great racers on our list so far.

You are all Winners!

It could be anyone's race. The track layout will be new to everyone, there will actually be large groups of spectators watching our races and hey, its Miami.... you never know who might show up.

The last time I went there for an ISC event there were some famous people just walking around, US Air force Fighters flying overhead during our National Anthem; Just good old American fun and pride.

RC Pro is very proud of everyone working with us to bring our Sport of R/C racing to the rest of mainstream society to experience first hand. What we’re all doing here will benefit the entire R/C industry.

I am personally much honored to be associated with everyone who is taking part in this historical event, The 1st Annual RC Pro Homestead Miami International Fuel Challenge.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jspeed
Hey,

I've got kids too.

Would it help if I said the "Speedway" is also setting up Carnival rides too, because they are. We're even working on a MiniZ track that will be 24'x12' so all the spectators will be able to try R/C out for the 1st time.

Luke, it will be great for the future of our sport to have you racing!

You might even be able to pick up a sponsor from outside the R/C industry too!
LOL
Old 03-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Tech Adept

$25 per person, right?
Old 03-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Default RC Pro

Correct Luke $25 dollars per person for the general admission tickets.

The show is going to be off the hook.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Okay, I just sent $50 to [email protected] for general admission passes for my dad and I through pay pal. Please confirm that you received it...
Old 03-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Default RC Pro

As soon as Carlton gets it, he'll let you know.

See you at the races!
Old 03-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Luke you got mail.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Entries may be emailed in please include all info PT# if you have one and multiple frequencies plus shirt size. The fee can be paypaled to the [email protected] account.

Payment MUST include the fee for each class you are entering + the fee for each general admission pass you will need for the Speedway. Each person coming in must have a general admission ticket. By getting them with your entry this will assure you have one with your packet when you reach the gate of the speedway.

I'll add to this list at the end of each day so everyone knows they are confirmed. If you do not see your name on the list please contact me.
[email protected]

Paolo Morganti
Scotty Gray
Gianni Giorgio
Roniel Regalado
DJ Apolaro
Ashton Brinson
Danny Horta
Luke Whitaker
Joseph Chaplow
Rafael Angulo
Edgar Tirado
Art Carbonell
Juan Ruiz
Michael Clarke
Denise Burton-Clarke
Ralph Burch
Barry Baker
Paul Lemieux
Roger Berquist
Jack Anderson
Howard Stamen
Maxy Velazco
Thomas Nicholson
Eduardo Cabal
Robert Maestrey
Mike Woodward
Alex Lopez
Daniel Onorato
Eduardo Piscitelli
Peter Breton
Chris Tosolini
Rudy Santiago
Ken Campbell
Pete Pepe
Bobby Watson
Michael "Butter" Abraira
Kevin Hutchinson

Things are picking up!

Last edited by RC Pro 1; 03-09-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Everyone who has entered will have your general admission tickets in your racer packet. My wife will be setup at the gate with the racer packets. As soon as I verify what gate the track wants to set her up at I will post that and directions to it.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hello,

I will not know for sure until Thursday 15th if can attend the race. Is there any way to register late, or register and then get a refund if I cannot make it down from NY?

Thanks,
Corey DeLong
Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi Corey

I have a number of people that have that problem and I want everyone to come that can make it so here's what we can do.
The main reason for the deadline was to get everyone setup with the general admission tickets so you don't have to stand in line at the box office. Plus we need to know how many tables and chairs the track will need to supply.
I will keep registration open until the morning of the 23rd 9am. I can still manage to secure the general admission tickets up to the 19th ( I leave for Miami the 20th) if you register after that you will have to get the general admission tickets from the box office unless I've worked out something with you before. The earlier you can get signed up the better the chance of us having enough tables and chairs for everyone. Also if you register after the 15th you won't get a shirt with your entry that's the latest date I can submit what I need to my printer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.