Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What the different between kyosho car

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

What the different between kyosho car

what the different between kyosho v1rrr evo wc and v1rrr wc. And is it a conversion kit to change the v1rrr wc to evo wc. And where can you buy at.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Differences?

• Modified material for the gears and main shaft has further improved the strength of the drive system.
  • Revised shape of the top of the rear bulkhead (not shown) has increased choices for the rear inner camber link positions from 2 to 5. The extra settings allow more range of camber change ratio.
  • New compression rate of the standard 13mm (I.D.) shock springs is more suited to most track conditions. Shocks have new 2 hole pistons in front as well as rear. Shocks have the titanium shafts like the Evolva. Also new Square top diaphrams to control damping and leakage.
  • Polished finish on both sides of the brake rotor and Teflon brake pads promise exceptional braking power and feel.
  • Revised arrangement of brake rotor and pulley compliment the new material for the brake hub to produce constant braking power from the start to the finish line.
  • Top deck is now for a vertical trottle servo. The deck has been opened up top to have easier access to steering servo horn. The steering servo plastic mount has been milled out on the top to allow wiring to pass through for servos, switch and personal. Also, a new hole has been drilled into top deck to help center your steering and then you can attach the servo horn to servo.
  • New brake pads for softer feel. The brake lever is now 90 degrees to chassis for nice brake action.
All new additions are excellent and all can be purchased as part of a conversion. I got my conversion from Kyosho America. The Border RC has the conversion but will cost more due to shipping costs(mostly). These few modifications just enhance the performance of this chassis and gives you more tuning options for more types of tracks.