Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th >

2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

Old 09-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Tech Adept

Sorry, just a little frustrated on not being able to see how my friends are doing. This is the worse national event, as far as posting up results in a timely manner, that I've seen since I've been racing.

Thanks goes out to Dawn Sanchez for the polite and detailed explantion about the unofficial results.

And thank you to TNB for the pics you've already put up.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rc_alan
Sad... It's a shame for a National event to not have proper coverage... This is a national event and international forum... And don't get me wrong... I do understand that there's much to do and alot of work going on at the event... But still... I'm trying to choose my words nicely... With proper planning.... This wouldn't be that hard... 02.

RC_Alan
AGRRED !!!! THE F1 SPORT OF RC CAR RACING AND WE CANT EVEN FIND OUT WHO IS DOING WHAT !!!!

I LOVE THE ANSWER (YOU SHOULD BE HERE) YEAH RIGHT !! LOL !!! DOESNT MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF COVERAGE, IN FACT ROAR SHOULD BE PROMOTING IT ON THE NET, TV, ESPN, ETC........ EMBARRASING !!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:04 AM
TNB
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by NitroHead
Almost forgot...

GREAT PICS TNB!

Definitely one of your strengths... Keep up the good work!!!
Originally Posted by MERCCER4LIFE
love the pics...more please!
Originally Posted by darkangel
And thank you to TNB for the pics you've already put up.
Thanks for the compliments though I'm not sure if I'll take any more photos today or not. It's just that I was out until around 3AM at the Palms, Luxor, and Mandalay Bay--television everywhere, fans, runways, etc. because of the MTV Awards being hosted tonight. Perhaps, I'll take a nap and then go snap a few at the track.

Last edited by TNB; 09-09-2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Temp Add Photo
Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
hello all:

I'm sorry we aren't able to post results as they happen at this event. Unfortunatley, there just isn't time. We are running things very quickly and should be done around 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. today. I'll make sure the updated qual points are posted on 4Aces Racing website and on this thread, personally.

the results you see so far (qual points) are figured with a wrong tie breaker system..... therefore, you will see significant changes in the final version of the qual points standings, that I will approve once I have ensured the proper system was in place.

please, be patient..... and again, all apologies.

Dawn Sanchez
ROAR VP
ROAR Nationals Official - 2007 on road fuel nationals

P.S. ZANE THOMPSON....... HE'S DOING AWESOME!!!!
"I'm sorry we aren't able to post results as they happen at this event. Unfortunatley, there just isn't time. We are running things very quickly and should be done around 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. today. I'll make sure the updated qual points are posted on 4Aces Racing website and on this thread, personally."

What happened Dawn. Isn't this the biggest race of the year? You said "I'll make sure" and still nothing.

Regards,

DJ Apolaro ( An interested roar member)
Old 09-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by richey
Not a problem You have a problem with me asking not to post stupid posts of unoffical results no problem there will be more more posts from me.

This said it all!.......Still don't know what he is talking about?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ShermanSim
This said it all!.......Still don't know what he is talking about?

The pressure, the pressure, so much pressure
Old 09-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Master

Default Results and frustrations

First off I want to thank all of those that are here at the race and updating every one at home. I understand that all of you at home want to be here and cant, because your not here you are anxious to know what’s going on with all your friends and fellow racers.

There are a couple of issues that are making it impossible for us at TTR to give you the results you want and desire. First it needs to be known that TTR posts the results as a FAVOR to you the watchers at home, per the stipulations of the agreement with Roar it is Roar’s software and responsibility to post results.

We have had all intentions to keep those of you at home in the loop, unfortunately yesterday afternoon, when we went to finalize the results with ROAR and to get a copy posted here, we were told “ I’m sorry but the software we have is not compatible and we would not be able to open them if they were posted”.
Therefore to our and your disappointment ROAR is the only one that can post official results. We too are disappointed they did not post them for you.

In comment to all the unsoliced opinions because of this, all I would like to say is...As with all things that are taken for granted when they don’t happen the way someone wants animosity often replaces appreciation...these sarcastic and uninformed comments only makes TTR less willing to go the EXTRA MILE to keep those of you that could not be here updated... (Im sure you are familiar with the phrase don’t bite the hand that feeds you) which in essence what seems to be going on here. We At TTR are striving to meet the responsibilities and the needs of the racers that are here, keeping track maintained, staffing, radio impound, and just other necessary tasks. (Those that are here are our first priority)

We have done all that we can for those of you watching from the sidelines, as always we do wish you were here, we have posted OVER 170 photos of the race, the racers, the concourse at the 4 aces site. We hope that effort will be appreciated and you will understand that although we are doing every thing we can.
The rest is up to Roar and their RMT.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Why do I get the feeling, our ROAR president is involved somehow.I mean, it wouldn't be the first time he has caused controversy at a national event.
Or second or third for that matter.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WARDO
Why do I get the feeling, our ROAR president is involved somehow.I mean, it wouldn't be the first time he has caused controversy at a national event.
Or second or third for that matter.

Darrell! POST MORE PIX!! just dont post any of Richey!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by richey
First it needs to be known that TTR posts the results as a FAVOR to you the watchers at home,.
Sorry for asking for so much of one of the biggest races of the year
Old 09-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Totally ridiculous.

If somebody can PM their phone number within 10 mins (cel or otherwise) I am going out to the track. I will call in some results to somebody to go ahead and post.

Make sure you give me your name as well so I know who I calling. Have a piece of paper and a pen ready.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thank you Mark!

Now to play the bump-up game... GO RALPH!!!

Mr. Taylor, Thanks for the clarification. Im sure TTR is doing their part.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Tech Master

Default unofficial

A MAIN

TQ CHRIS TOSOLINI
MIKE SWAUGER
SCOTT KIMBROW
PAOLO MOGANTI
JOEL JOHNSON
STEVE PEREZ
MARTY BARNESBRIAN BERRY

EVEN SIMI
WALTER DIAZ
RALPH BURCH
BRIAN THOMPSON
NIGEL SIM
CHRIS VERANO
RON CALANGI
JEREMY CUPPS
THELLO JURDIN
ERIC VASSIN
STEPHEN SOHL
TONY VEGA
DAVE ERLICH

ODD SIMI
STEVE ROSSI
RON ATOMIC
ROBBIE COLLINS
LEO VIRTUSIO
MIKE STRACK
BRAD TOFFELMIRE
RON GUSTIN
CANYON THOMPSON
SCOTTY BARRARA
JIM ADKINS
SEAN SANCHEZ
Old 09-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

ODD SIMI JUST COMPLETED

STEVE ROSSI AND JIM ADKINS BUMP TO THE A
Old 09-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by WARDO
A MAIN

TQ CHRIS TOSOLINI
MIKE SWAUGER
SCOTT KIMBROW
PAOLO MOGANTI
JOEL JOHNSON
STEVE PEREZ
MARTY BARNESBRIAN BERRY

EVEN SIMI
WALTER DIAZ
RALPH BURCH
BRIAN THOMPSON
NIGEL SIM
CHRIS VERANO
RON CALANGI
JEREMY CUPPS
THELLO JURDIN
ERIC VASSIN
STEPHEN SOHL
TONY VEGA
DAVE ERLICH

ODD SIMI
STEVE ROSSI
RON ATOMIC
ROBBIE COLLINS
LEO VIRTUSIO
MIKE STRACK
BRAD TOFFELMIRE
RON GUSTIN
CANYON THOMPSON
SCOTTY BARRARA
JAKE ALTON
SEAN SANCHEZ
I believe in the even Simi.... Brian Thompson is Brian Thomas. Thanks WARDO for the unofficial standing postings... and thanks Scott Fisher for feeding the info if he did... WOW... Info being updated for the world to see on RCTech via Cell phone, note pad and keyboard... Nuff said.

RC_Alan

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.