Old 10-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Tech Master

Default So you wanna do 100mph + huh ?

Check this new site its awesome !

http://www.rubeduderc.com/index.php?...d=93&Itemid=59
Old 10-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
So, I wonder were is going to be able to get up to a 100 and still control it, second I don't think that the tires will stay togather at that speed, those things are going to be turning some big time rpm. ca you say BOOM!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by drfritz
So, I wonder were is going to be able to get up to a 100 and still control it, second I don't think that the tires will stay togather at that speed, those things are going to be turning some big time rpm. ca you say BOOM!!!!!!!
naaaaaaah
Old 10-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Tech Addict

problem is to get it up to that speed you need a huge straight.
And it couldn't hold that speed for very long otherwise youll blow the motor.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:49 AM
Tech Master

It would be possible for Blade to hit 100 mph because of his gearing and the modified CMB motor he is putting in his car is off the charts!! If Blade uses the top-end speed clutchbell combined with a motor that turns 45,000 rpms ( knowing Blade the motor turns 50,000 rpm ) with a final gear ratio of 3.2 your top end speed should be 100mph - 104mph. I have one of the 4 Wolfpack conversion kits on my fusion with a modified RB .21. Wolfgang gave me one to test out it make the fusion a much better handling car and the clutch, flywheel are superior to the stock configuration. I have been radared by a policeman at 84 mph before I ran out of track and had to start braking. The motor that Blade is putting in his Fusion is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful than mine, my only concern is those narrow skinny tires won't give him enough traction he will have to use alot of throttle control.

Last edited by nitrohead5300; 10-07-2006 at 06:19 AM.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:38 AM
Tech Master

Here is my car.[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/s...d.php?t=223299
Old 10-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

What are you talking about?? Are you trying to be funny or something?? If you are what you said is not funny. And that link you put on here for the world fastest car that speed of 160mph is not an offical world record. In fact alot of people are starting to question the accuracy of the speeds reported because the speeds were recorded by a radar gun,they should have used speed traps which are alot more accurate.

Last edited by nitrohead5300; 10-07-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Tech Champion

Dude, why are you attaking me? I just posted a link to something related with the tread. Someone said the tires might fly off the car, I think theres proof they wont.

Im glad Im not a moron like you, thinking you know everything.
Old 10-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

You are the moron that link is not related to what we were discussing. You should have made some statement why you put the link there, that if you used foam tires ballooning , exploding tires would not be a problem. That is a long article when I hit the link they are talking about an electric car, we were talking about getting a nitro car up to a 100mph not setting a worlds speed record, you dolt. If you use foam tires you won't have to worry about them expanding and coming off like the rubber tires just make sure the surface is smooth so they don't chunk on you. If you looked at the picture of my car you would see that I have foam tires on there why do you think I did that?? So they won't expand like rubber tires and come off duhh!! You are right about one thing however you are not a moron you are a retarded idiot.

Last edited by nitrohead5300; 10-07-2006 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Master

Hey i checked some of those cars ! wow ! hows that one with the mad chopper nose cone ! that looked rad !

Anyways we are making an attempt, and there will be set backs etc as there always is when you try to push boundaries but thats what racing development is all about. Making mistakes. : )

Im in the throws of designing new bearings and having them made for the CMB and we are re working the entire engine to put out much more grunt than it was intended to make. This will mean re making a rod from scratch, re working the crank case, Ti coating the crank as well as re working the carb. All so this little power plant can hurtle a 1/10 scale car over 100 MPH !

Its gonna be fun !
Old 10-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Tech Champion

Moron. By what I see the guys tires were rubber tires. It is related to the subject, afterall there were NITRO cars on that shootout. Who made you sherrif of this tread?

I found proof of how much of a moron you are:
That is a long article
Too long for you to comprehend? LOL
Old 10-08-2006, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

There you go again nitro-nerd you said, "by what I see the guys tires were rubber" Which guys tires were rubber?? Be more specific!! If you are talking about Nic's car that went 160mph it was running on BSR FOAM TIRES!! If you don't believe me just pick up a copy of RC Car action for the month of November 2006, turn to page 74 it tells you what he was running on his car. And the rubber tires that most of these guys used were special tires Nic used some capped velodrome tires on his tc-3. These tires are not your ordinary kit rubber tires. If you used the ordinary kit rubber tires they will expand and prob explode at any rate they will pancake out so far that your contact patch will be reduced and your car will be very hard to control. Stop smoking that crack pipe dude.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Hey MassiveMods do you plan on doing anything else to the sleeve?? When you finish with these mods to the CMB motor what is your projected power out put and maxiumn rpm??? And finally appox how much will this motor cost??
Old 10-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

yeah we will be working everything including the sleeve , crank etc.. There prolly wont be much left of the sleeve if i do what i intend.. We will be using a different carb too.

We are going to re map the entire fuel flow inside the crank then flow test it so we can smoothe out eddys and currents. We not only want the engine to hit 100mph we want it to get there as quickly as possible.

This sot of motor with this kinda work will be close to $900 AUD ( you could buy a real car for that much lol ) i will be doing these as a custom order. Its a lotta money to spend on a motor but for enthusiasts its something that will give them the performance they need and we are aiming to build longevity into the engine too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.