Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Tech Regular

What? There might be 3 ugly mugs there
Old 07-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tomkelley
Brian,
I noticed the photo page for detroit isn't working. Did you get a chance to look into that?

Thanks
Tom,

This is now fixed. Try it out.

Thanks
Old 07-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brian Berry
There also was room to put them in (a longer report). And many times pictures are taken last minute and sometimes the racers are gone. I can do one of 2 things for you, make up alot of stuff to make the report longer or I will replace the track pic with the TQs. It will be easier to do the latter so I will change the pic.

The pic change is just for you guys.....
TQs now are on top of the race report......jeessh

www.midwestseries.com
Old 07-30-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Addict

I mailed in 5 ROAR membership applications on June 26th from the DRCCC. I wrote a check for 4, and the fifth check was written directly ROAR. My check hasn't cleared yet, and the ROAR administrator informed me that he hasn't recieved apps from me. I'm affraid the forms were lost in the mail. Unfortunately, I just mailed them without making photocopies. If you paid the DRCCC at the Detroit Midwest Series and haven't received your ROAR card, please contact me, I will refund your ROAR fee of 30 dollars.

Mark, could you please send out an email to your distribution list for me?

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited by tomkelley; 07-30-2007 at 08:52 AM. Reason: added 'from the DRCCC' after 'June 26th'
Old 07-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Tom
I am one of those. I will re up at the GLC. I wondered what was up
Old 07-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

Yep, I'm sorry this happened to you, I've never had it happen to me before. I wish I made a note or some photocopies of who it was, but I was just too lazy to do so I guess. This is all I can do at this point.

So far I have accounted for 3, there's one more out there. Please contact me if you paid ROAR dues to me and haven't got your card yet.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

no biggie
Old 08-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Can anyone give an idea of what tire's are normally used in Sedan for the Chicago race?
Old 08-08-2007, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Ok, Time to start thinking MWS thoughts again after the mid-season break for the Great Lakes Challenge. As usual the GLC was a great race other then Mother Nature spoiling the ending. What a shame I had qualified just where I wanted, not too slow and not to fast to scare off the competition. I was ready to pour it on in the main, but instead I got poured on. Anyway, the next MWS race is being hosted by the Chicago Club that did an outstanding job on last years track design. Don Jones (Masters Driver) intends to use the same fast and flowing layout again this year. For anyone who wasn’t able to attend last years race there you missed one of the best parking lot tracks that has ever been laid down. You’ll want to be sure to not miss it this year. Last years racers must remember it because pre-registration is really strong with 2 ½ weeks to go. Be sure to pre-register at www.midwestseries.com. There should be no excuses to miss this one. I know your cars are ready, just sitting there all gassed up and ready to race.
See everyone there.
Mark
Old 08-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Tech Regular

Ok, Time to start thinking MWS thoughts again after the mid-season break for the Great Lakes Challenge. As usual the GLC was a great race other then Mother Nature spoiling the ending. What a shame I had qualified just where I wanted, not too slow and not to fast to scare off the competition. I was ready to pour it on in the main, but instead I got poured on. Anyway, the next MWS race is being hosted by the Chicago Club that did an outstanding job on last years track design. Don Jones (Masters Driver) intends to use the same fast and flowing layout again this year. For anyone who wasn’t able to attend last years race there you missed one of the best parking lot tracks that has ever been laid down. You’ll want to be sure to not miss it this year. Last years racers must remember it because pre-registration is really strong with 2 ½ weeks to go. Be sure to pre-register at www.midwestseries.com. There should be no excuses to miss this one. I know your cars are ready, just sitting there all gassed up and ready to race.
See everyone there.
Mark
Old 08-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Tech Regular

See everyone there.
Mark
Old 08-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Now how did that happen?
Old 08-09-2007, 06:46 AM
Tech Regular

I just reviewed the current points standing and boy do we have a battle in all 4 classes. These last 2 races are really important for good finishes with a very slight edge to the drivers that come out on top at Chicago. If the top contenders don’t TQ and win it’s important that they have a good finish to take it to the last race at Toledo.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

For everyone that is interested, Parma has just had their newest 1/8th body approved by ROAR and is available to everyone. If you would like any, I can supply them for you. Just email me. I used it at the Great Lakes Challenge and it was awesome.
Mark
Old 08-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Tech Regular

Okay - how did you use it at the GLC if it wasn't approved???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.