Wiki Posts
Search

Fall Classic Race in Santa Cruz 10/28-10/29

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Tech Addict

Default Fall Classic Race in Santa Cruz 10/28-10/29

Howdy,

My name is John and I am a member of Santa Cruz Race Club http://www.santacruz-rc.com We have our 1st annual Fall Classic race coming up this weekend, October 28th and 29th. We will be hosting the following classes.

Expert nitro sedan
Sportsman nitro sedan
19t electric sedan
Stock electric sedan
Modified electric sedan
Spec (540J motor, 3000mAH hobby stick packs)
Drift

If you want to come up and race or want to contact me, drop me a line at [email protected].

This is a trophy race (nice big ones) and is already being sponsored by many of the big companies including Yokomo, Werks Racing, Ace Hardware Hobbies, some of the big R/C magazines, with more signing up every week. Entry fee is only $35 for the first class and $10 for additionals for 2 full days of qualifying and racing!! Please come on out and join us and enjoy a mellow layed back environment with a really cool track. The sign up flyer is http://santacruz-rc.com/images/fall_classic.pdf
Old 10-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Tech Addict

Pump pump!!

Hey guys, this race starts tomorrow and it is looking to be a great turnout. We run all nitro sedan and electric classes so there is something for everybody.