Wiki Posts
Search

HPI super?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 04:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default HPI super?

Does HPI still make a car that uses the super size bodies? I like the bigger size, and I like HPI, but I may go with the Kyosho inferno gt if HPI isn't making anything I can use. Thanks for any help,
Brian
Old 10-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The electric super has been out of production for sometime now. It's really hard to find.....even on Ebay. I have been looking for a year now and still haven't found one. The Super Nitro I believe is also out of production but is very common and easy to find on Ebay. I have an Inferno GT(Subaru) but I haven't run it yet as it is awaiting better radio gear.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I knew the electric super was long gone, but had only recently heard that the super nitros were also gone. I've got a super nitro rally that I picked up for a brushless project, but I would sort of like to have a big nitro rally.

What sort of ground clearance does your inferno gt have? I've got a nearby parking lot that I think I can run in, otherwise it'll be on an uncleaned street (some light gravel that could end a regular 1/10 nitro car). Could you post a couple pics of the inferno from the side?
Thanks,
Brian
Old 10-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Rookie

hai,

hp 200mm clear body shell replica of the BTCC Lexus IS200
true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details designed to fit perfectly on 200mm Chassis. To fit the Lexus IS200 body on your 190mm chassis such as the Sprint 2, use 6mm offset wheels both front and rear, such as the #3845(white), #3846(black), #3847(chrome) TE37 Wheel 26MM 6MM offset/fits 26MM wheels for proper fitment.

Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus logos!
Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
Molded from strong clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life