Community
Wiki Posts
Search

buying from RC MUSHROOM ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by COREX
NO!!!!!! do not buy from them they rip you off, if parts are missing or an item is missing then you shit out of luck. I buy from them once and 1 item is missing they never replaced it, better buy from your LHS sure warranty.
you might be talking about RC-Mart or RC-Model i've been ordering from RC Mushroom for 3 years now and never have a problem with them
Old 09-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I've placed orders from them over the past few years, and orders of $1000 or more! Never had a problem! I always go with EMS shipping and if I order on Sunday, I have the box in my hands Friday. 100% on over 40 orders
Old 09-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

After a bad experience with RCmart I am more cautious with these HK shops. I wanted to get an upright for my MTX4 from RC Mushroom BUT they were out of stock,naturally I sent them a mail enquiring when will the upright be back in stock, I was adviced in two weeks time. It has been almost 2 months now and still no stock.

RC Mushroom has given me a bad impression on them even before I purchase anything from their shop. Gut feel tells me to steer clear.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Sometimes, they don't restock instantly. They have been out of stock of a few items for a long time, but that doesn't give me a bad impression. If its been two months and you needed an upright and it is keeping you from running your car, shame on you, look to your local hobby shop. I have had bad experiences from RC MART/DINBALL and others, but never from RC Mushroom. Take it for what its worth.

Last edited by rcfoolz; 09-18-2006 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Tech Adept

I have bought several times from Rc Mushroom and no problems at all. Great service, keeps you informed when order is received and when order is shipped (with tracking number). When buying the kit, I recommend you to buy some spare parts as well. But, as you are in Texas, ask around a couple of guys that bought from overseas about the import taxes. You might have to pay a couple of dollars to import the package at the customs.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Tech Adept

RC Mushroom has been excellent here too. I've spent several hundred dollars shopping with them the past years and never did an order come late or were pieces missing. I would recommend them to anyone... (especially if one's in europe. the dollar has been very cheap compared to the euro, so that's an instant 20% discount compared to shopping locally )
Old 09-19-2006, 02:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

My dad brought his 3pk super from rc-mushroom it arrive within a couple days and the free pit towel for the expensive order was a nice touch, i would highly recommend rc mushroom
Old 09-19-2006, 03:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcfoolz
Sometimes, they don't restock instantly. They have been out of stock of a few items for a long time, but that doesn't give me a bad impression. If its been two months and you needed an upright and it is keeping you from running your car, shame on you, look to your local hobby shop. I have had bad experiences from RC MART/DINBALL and others, but never from RC Mushroom. Take it for what its worth.
Dude, when did I ever said I needed the front upright to run my car? Do not put words in my mouth!

How would you feel when you have been adviced that those items will be back in stock in two weeks and after a long while it is still out of stock? A promise is a promise dont you think? That is called wrong management of expectations.

I as merely voicing MY opinion and if you dont agree with it then lets debate NOT by statements like 'shame on you'and such. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

I appreciate constructive debate but personal attack is childishly immature

Last edited by devious17; 09-19-2006 at 04:12 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default holla!

outstanding.

it sounds as if RC Mush is the place to purchase from.

i can only hope i get at least one or two stuffed animals with my purchase.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by schufflerbot
outstanding.

it sounds as if RC Mush is the place to purchase from.

i can only hope i get at least one or two stuffed animals with my purchase.
Hi there

I have also purchased from RC Mushroom, many times...

All I can say is that their service is fantastic... thumbs up from me

Acid
Old 09-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

THEY ARE GREAT............................................. .................................................. .........................................
Old 09-19-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

I've ordered from them 4-5 times and because my traveling-job i've ordered from Chile (Southamerica), Brazil, Mexico and Puerto Rico without any problem, no more than 12 days to receive my stuff ...