Originally posted by Manticore
I think you have got a MS already? why you start up another thread of the same thing? Are you trying to hear from people that MS 5 port is the best to please yourself?
The answer is no. Serpent MS is expensive and the spec of it is same as novarossi S5. a telfon coated back plate wont make your engine fast. may be the carb. After all. it is not a mod engine but the Rody one is.
Agree!! The Rody 5 port (I own one) has a huge amount of work done to it. The only other motor with the same level of work is a Ritchie Performance RTU/RTO. My JPs are not even close to a Rody and cost aroud the same (well for me anyway).
The Rody 5 port features:
- 6.5mm carb inlet
- biturbo and chamfered crank with altered input timing
- case work to match the porting
- sleeve work to smooth flow, both bottom of sleeve and ports
- Milled piston and ceramic/chrome mix on the sleeve coating
- .21 sized head.
MS 5 port (from what I can tell)
- standard carb with some sort of plastic inlet
- standard 5 port crank
- appears to be no additional case work
- standard s5 sleeve/piston
- teflon coated rear plate.