Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2003, 11:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Fast16Guy0504
i chose the rd mtx-3 stuff because i've had very good experience with there other products. i especially like there exaust pipes, there great. i have them in my on road cars and my off road cars. i like that i can go to a hobby store and pick up some stuff instead of having to order it through the internet. i rather support my hobby shop then buy online.

ah10, are you sponsored by justrc? it seems like you are. i opened this thread because i didnt want to go into justrc's thread and tell people about the rd stuff and talk about rd stuff in there because thats just not right. but you come into this thread (i open this for people that have rd stuff to talk to each other) and tell other people that justrc is faster, to me it seems like your trying to tell people that rd stuff sucks and justrc is better. its cool if thats your own opinion but leave it in another thread.
Hello,

Haven't been to the forum for quite a while. Hope this message find all of you well.

Fast16Guy0504, RD Logics stuffs are great product, no doubt about that. For the price, I am not really sure. It varies from store to store. And, as we all know, some internet based hobby shops do offer a great price.

I haven't tried order stuffs from RD Logics yet, but I've tried JustRC. Gotta tell you that free S&H or even the flat rate S&H works for me. Try checking the price on Towerhobbies.com or even its S&H cost. Yike!

Sincerely,

eddie the fish
Old 02-03-2003, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Also, please do not forget about SpeedTech, it is one of the shop that offers the biggest bang for my bucks.

Hope no one would say I'm sponsored by SpeedTech. If so, I'm sponsored by: Towerhobbies, JustRC, RD Logics, Mugen Seiki, Novarossi... Shall I go on and on?

Fast16Guy0504, can you take a pictures on the RD Logics parts for MTX-3? I would love to see them. I don't know if there's others already posted.

Ah10, since you got all the hopup stuffs, have you put them all on your car? Can I see the picture(s) of your car?

Lastly, the one who sponsors me to r/c hobby is my beloved wife.
Old 02-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by eddiethefish
Also, please do not forget about SpeedTech, it is one of the shop that offers the biggest bang for my bucks.

Hope no one would say I'm sponsored by SpeedTech. If so, I'm sponsored by: Towerhobbies, JustRC, RD Logics, Mugen Seiki, Novarossi... Shall I go on and on?

Fast16Guy0504, can you take a pictures on the RD Logics parts for MTX-3? I would love to see them. I don't know if there's others already posted.

Ah10, since you got all the hopup stuffs, have you put them all on your car? Can I see the picture(s) of your car?

Yes I have posted in the MTX3 option house thread, in fact I spent 2 weekends on testing all different hop up parts and make sure they work before I post all the pictures! you know sometimes we need to test one thing at a time instead of throwing all the goodies in there, granted some of the hop ups are just eye candies!

But I have all of them! and probably the very first few ppl how has them too! kind of like buying a Mini Copper when they first came out if u know what i mean!
Old 02-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Oh I saw a reply the other day but I forgot who posted it and which forum anyhow it goes like that:

"I am sponsored by my job"

Ka ka I like that!
Old 02-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Ah10
Yes I have posted in the MTX3 option house thread, in fact I spent 2 weekends on testing all different hop up parts and make sure they work before I post all the pictures! you know sometimes we need to test one thing at a time instead of throwing all the goodies in there, granted some of the hop ups are just eye candies!

But I have all of them! and probably the very first few ppl how has them too! kind of like buying a Mini Copper when they first came out if u know what i mean!
thank you... I now see that you're also sponsored by RD Logics. OH! cut it out, eddie... he he he

Well, I see the pipe!
Old 02-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

thank you... I now see that you're also sponsored by RD Logics. OH! cut it out, eddie... he he he

Well, I see the pipe!
No I am not! but I do run RD logic pipes, they are good! I even like them more then novarorri pipe!

Just my $0.02
Old 02-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Tech Rookie

I like using RDLogics's pipe, they are good. I just want to let you know Francis M is the only driver sponsered by RDLogics. Because I know them well. Therefor, you guy can stop BS here.
Old 02-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Audi
I like using RDLogics's pipe, they are good. I just want to let you know Francis M is the only driver sponsered by RDLogics. Because I know them well. Therefor, you guy can stop BS here.
I wasnt even the one who started all these, I was just telling ppl what I got and where I got it from! afterall this is a forum to exchange informations on hop ups, set up and such!
Old 02-03-2003, 12:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Please keep in mind that R/C just a hobby for us. On the other hand, the message you guys post might effect RDLogics and JustRc's business. They might have hard time in order to make a business alive. As I mentioned earlier, I know them well. You guys have a right to choose where you want to buy the stuff from.
Old 02-03-2003, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Please keep in mind that R/C just a hobby for us. On the other hand, the message you guys post might effect RDLogics and JustRc's business. They might have hard time in order to make a business alive. As I mentioned earlier, I know them well. You guys have a right to choose where you want to buy the stuff from.
I couldn't agree more with Audi. After all, we all can buy anything from anywhere we want to.

On the other hand, the forum is for people to express their personal comments on each given thread, and those can be pros and cons. I myself have learned many valuable tips from people around the world who join the forum.

I personally would feel really guilty, had my comments affect their business, as I, unwillingly, do not intend to. Please keep in mind that all of my comments expressed in the forum are solely personal opinion.
Old 02-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

By the way, just to tease you Audi, I'm sure there will be a RS6 released by HPI.

What have we got so far? oh! the RS4.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Tech Rookie

I got Audi S6 Weagon, S4 Sedan, and BMW X5. Do HPI make body for all the car I have?
Old 02-03-2003, 01:13 PM
Tech Rookie

To Eddiethefish:

I fully agree with you. However, it looks like that you and A10 knows each other and looks like you guys playing around here.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Tech Master

I got Audi S6 Weagon, S4 Sedan, and BMW X5. Do HPI make body for all the car I have?
Well, well, well... good question. I don't know the answer though because I have never used any HPI body. Sorry.

Kyosho has bodies for Toyota Overland Series, by the way.
Old 02-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Eddie the fish:

I believe we are in the same field because the saw you have MCSE. Where are you working?

Currently, I am working in Boeing as MIS Director,, I got Master CNE, MCSE, MCT, MCDBA, CCNE,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.