NEW YORK CHAMPIONSHIP RACE AT FBF IN BK NY
There were issues that needed to be taken care of that I feel the general body of racers should know. This week I was notified that the 3rd annual New York State Championship could not be held without a sanction form signed by our region director and Ex COM of ROAR. The director and Ex COM must sign this paper by 9-1-06. At the last minute and having trophies in route with the title already on them. The other dilemma was with the driverís stand, which took 4 weeks to get settled.
I do not want in anyway to jeopardize the club association with ROAR so I will postpone the trophy race until this problem is solved.
I will not oppose the wishes of ROAR.
We also worked in conjunction with Vince and Chris of 301 as to not oppose each other and they in turn moved their race, which I feel, was a great thing for the hobby in general. I am sorry that these opposing actions caused us to move their race but I will be in attendance with a handful of FANATICS AND THE TEAM in a show of support. Chris, Sandra,Vince and Kevin are really good people. I have raced with them from Florida, VA, MD, NY, OH,CIN and they are indeed genuine folks.
I also take this time to personally apologize to my Region and local racers, but I make this promise to you all that I will do my very best with 150% to make the rest of this season fun filled and action packed. I am putting off the rest of my traveling races to take care of the business at home so that we build a successful and nationally competitive facility, with the current help from Brooklyn Hobbies, National Park Services, Aviators, we will succeed...
I believe that there are a lot of people that have planned to come out for this race. I am hoping that I am right. Without any further advice or intervention of obstacles I think that we should have this race seeing that another club put a race off so we could and all of our problems will be out of our way.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ??? Give me some feedback
"Failure Is Not An Option"