Originally posted by jason102276
i guess i just didnt get the hang of it i drove it for one qualifier at nats and like i said i didnt like it much but i also didnt reset the car for it so that could account for some of my problems with it
ah10 got any pictures of those justrc hopups yet
what do you think about their quality
i ordered some stuff today i couldnt pass up on some of those prices
I am going to take some pictures this coming Sunday at the track!
I got all the hop ups available from justrc's site, quality is top notch and fitment is perfect! I dont know if you have ever need to dremel things to make it fit, but not in this case! everything fits perfect! kind of like plug and play! he he
the items that I think will work really really good are:
1. front sway bar holder, the stock plastic one flex too much when you are doing highspeed sweeper(ya know when one side is bottoming out and stopping by the downstop set screw). I have the aluminum one on my mtx2 and I can feel the difference while driving it!
2. rear brake cam brace with blade type sway bar, I know Manticore has to upgrade the stock sway bar to 2.5mm one to gain more rear end traction so if this one can be adjustable it will be so good and easy to dial the car in.
3. as usual the aluminum mid block is also very good.
4. CVD of course, you have heard enough of the dog bone poping out!
5. Aluminum Hex wheel adaptor.
I also have all the light weight stuff for the drive train, I guess besides the 5 items I list above the rest are just personal preferences! and since the car is already so light weight I dont think adding a few aluminum pieces will over kill it!
Just my $0.02