So today the 3 series are done tomorrow 1 more.
Team Serpent driver Mark Green lies top of the qualifying sheets at the EFRA 1:10 European Championship in The Netherlands after he posted the fastest time in the final round of qualifying today (Friday) at the MACH.
After a disappointing run in second qualifying which saw him in a disappointing 15th overall,
Mark recorded 19 laps in a time of 05:02.211 to head the 137 car field.
Making it an overnight 1,2 for Serpent's new 720, Jilles Groskamp recorded the second fastest time, set during his second qualifying run, with 19 laps on 05:02.920.
Also in the top 10 for Serpent is Dutch GP winner Julius Kolff in 5th and Steven Cuypers in 6th.
Just outside the top 10 in 11th and 12th positions respectively are Fabio Domanin and Richard Keur.
Michael Salven had a disappointing day and lies 21st overnight and has one last chance to move up the order in tomorrow's fourth and final qualifying run.
1. Mark Green (GB) - 19 laps in 05:02.211 Serpent 720-DSII
2. Jilles Groskamp (NL) - 19 laps in 05:02.920 Serpent 720,MAX
3. Rick Vrielijnck (NL) - 19 laps in 05:05.382 Mugen MTX4 NINJA
4. Manuel Huber (A) - 19 laps in 05:05.431
5. Julius Kolff (NL) - 19 laps in 05:06.059 Serpent 720,MAX
6. Steven Cypers (B) - 19 laps in 05:06.481 Serpent 720,DSII
7. Roland Storm (S) - 19 laps in 05:07.114 Kyosho RRR RB Concept
8. Teemu Saarinen (SF) - 19 laps in 05:08.125 Mugen MTX4 NINJA
9. Ilia Van Gastel (B) - 19 laps in 05:08.423 Kyosho RRR EVO SIRO STI
10.Darren Johnston (GB) - 19 laps in 05:08.789 G4S NOVAROSSI 12PLUS
see gallery for more foto's
more news tomorrow
forecast is rain so for most of the racers it will be a lotery!
Europe's largest 1/8 scale 1/10 rc car warehouse.
3Racing-Ride-BRP-Team Orion-XRAY-HUDY-Serpent-Kyosho-Lrp-Speed Passion-MR33-JG-and many more
Last edited by border r/c; 08-18-2006 at 10:21 AM.