Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KYOSHO WORLD CUP

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:49 AM
Tech Addict

Default KYOSHO WORLD CUP

Anyone have any information on the recent event in France?

Dave
Old 07-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

1st - Germany D 2nd - Swiss A 3rd - Hong Kong A 4th - America B (Way to go Jimmy) 5th - Swiss C 6th - Italy A 7th - Japan A 8th - France B 9th - Singapore B 10th - Japan B

America A finished 17th overall
Old 07-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks, any place have the full results listed. Dave
Old 07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

It was a 4 day party with some racing here and there!!

I had a fantastic time and wish to say thanks to the great organisation byn Kyosho and all the track staff. It was the best event I have seen

Anybody know where the next one is going to be??
Old 07-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

I watched the ehibition final and Italy B was leading until he lost 2nd gear. He then cut and lost the lead. The win was given to France but thats not the car I saw win!!

Old 07-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Joel Johnson's take on New York at the karaoke at the banquette was da bomb!

Although the race went pretty crap for me and my mate, we bumped up to B-Main from the C-Main after a nearly flawless 39 lap run.
Before the warmup in the B-Main, my mate took it easy in the pits out on the track. He shouldnt have done that cause one car came in full speed and broke one of our rear shocks, IN THE PITLANE!! Out with our spare car which was completely untested the whole weekend and manage to finish in 7th place after some radio problems....
The most irritating part is that we felt that we had the speed and consistency to get in the A-Main, which we got on paper when the B-Main winners ran 38 laps and we ran 39 laps in the C-Main.... But anything else could have happened..
Old 07-09-2006, 04:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ziggy12345
I watched the ehibition final and Italy B was leading until he lost 2nd gear. He then cut and lost the lead. The win was given to France but thats not the car I saw win!!

The Hong Kong car driven by HUNG (pre world champ) was in the lead after Italy was out, but the organiser announced that could not pick up laps from his car! Someone (the man!) from the organiser said he will manually count his laps which Hung won by more then 1 lap. But it was Italy that Won!!!! strange.. I wonder it will be the same for World Cup tonight...

result are "fixed" anyway
Old 07-09-2006, 07:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

World Cup Evry

Sorry but it's in french
Old 07-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Tony Vega
1st - Germany D 2nd - Swiss A 3rd - Hong Kong A 4th - America B (Way to go Jimmy) 5th - Swiss C 6th - Italy A 7th - Japan A 8th - France B 9th - Singapore B 10th - Japan B

America A finished 17th overall
Yeah, Jimmy and Marc did great. I was leading the bump up 1/2 final when the pin on the back of the crankshaft broke off and kept jamming our engine. The engine was less than 2 tanks old. Bad luck.

Overall the race was great. Met a lot of people and I recommend attending any event put on by Kyosho. Especially do not miss the Karaoke night!

Jeff
Old 07-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kitracer
The Hong Kong car driven by HUNG (pre world champ) was in the lead after Italy was out, but the organiser announced that could not pick up laps from his car! Someone (the man!) from the organiser said he will manually count his laps which Hung won by more then 1 lap. But it was Italy that Won!!!! strange.. I wonder it will be the same for World Cup tonight...

It was France who were given the win and thats not what happened in the football!!
Old 07-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Ya.... this is what I saw as well. But honestly just my point of view, from the begining Hung should make sure all the equipment works and to count it manually on his laps time, by "Someone" and not officially approve.

Hung is good, but just luck is not at his side. Apparently there are group of jokers in mainland China who blur blur one talking about this and like accuse the European especially French on this issue....(you should know what I means)

Infact I was I was in europe for that few weeks, and they accuse that they find difficulty to entry and was like being question by the German Immigration. I was like, hahaha..... people like us never being question by the EU immigration perhaps they are just......
Old 07-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Yeah, Jimmy and Marc did great. I was leading the bump up 1/2 final when the pin on the back of the crankshaft broke off and kept jamming our engine. The engine was less than 2 tanks old. Bad luck.

Overall the race was great. Met a lot of people and I recommend attending any event put on by Kyosho. Especially do not miss the Karaoke night!

Jeff
Sup big dawg, how was the rest of your vacation? Just wanna say I had the best time with you all probably one of the best events I've been to all first class. Karaoke night was lots of fun. Did'nt think we would sing but I'm glad we all did. Thanks to Kyosho America and Japan for everything. E-mail me the photos. (know what i mean).
Old 07-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

The sensor worked for 51 laps I think and stopped so at that time ( the Main Man from event) said he will count the laps for him.... I was not there so dont want to publish too much.

I say bad luck, next time.

(Our fellow mainland ..... , they need to see more to learn)

Here is the 30 mins video of the Final, thanks to Rc Magazine. He have high resolution and cut version so email him anyone wants one.

http://www.rc-magazine.com/pub/Produce.wmv
Old 07-10-2006, 05:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The sensor worked for 51 laps I think and stopped so at that time ( the Main Man from event) said he will count the laps for him.... I was not there so dont want to publish too much.

I say bad luck, next time.

(Our fellow mainland ..... , they need to see more to learn)

Here is the 30 mins video of the Final, thanks to Rc Magazine. He have high resolution and cut version so email him anyone wants one.

http://www.rc-magazine.com/pub/Produce.wmv
Link is not working
Old 07-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by carkillaii
Link is not working
try save it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.