Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
2006 US OPEN Fuel Sedan Championships presented By RC Pro Series at Kissimmee >

2006 US OPEN Fuel Sedan Championships presented By RC Pro Series at Kissimmee

2006 US OPEN Fuel Sedan Championships presented By RC Pro Series at Kissimmee

Old 11-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Wow, sad to here. Hope all ended on a good for you rafael. Good luck to kevin, wish I could help, but no can do. I will try to not add to your stress kevin.

D.J. Apolaro
Old 11-09-2006, 04:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Rafael today is the first day of the rest of your life !
Thank you for your effort at the races they all have been good for me and i know others also.
Well this means you have more time to race and enjoy the people and the event like all the racers have in the past!
Kevin - Thank you for all your time and effort you put into this sport so we the racers have a quality place to race.
Hope all is good with yall,cause your both cool people.

For now and until later!
see ya
Jeff Epperson
Blowin' Smoke BBQ
Old 11-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Congratz to Serpent and Paolo Morganti great showing also
I would like to take this moment to thank Kyosho America and all my sponsors that helped me Qualify my Kyosho RRR in the factory class at last weekends U.S Open Champs in Kisssimmee. I did not finish as good as I wanted but I had alot fun and thats what counts all the time. Murnan helped out with a very fast Sirio Evo 3.....thanks Uriah......Want to give some props to Pete over at PnP hobbies, Bobby and Greg Marrall mad props thanks fellas....

And Thank you to Kevin Hutchinson over at Kraceway what a facitlity
Old 11-16-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Paolo M
Thanks guys for all the kind works. I had a blast. This event was really good and well run. I really like the format and next year will be even better with more international drivers attending

First of all thanks to my Team for the excellent work the whole week. We dominate the event since the qualys with top 4 spot (8 qualifiers where run, so planty of chances for everyone) and 6 cars in the main final of the factory class. We took first and second place in the main event after a fierce battle in the triple A main. Good job guys, thanks for the effort to all. Thanks to Mark, Roniel, Rafael, Maxy, Lance and Geova for the pit work This was a key factor as well for the great result.

Congrats for the PR guys for the great showing. You guys always bring a nice asmotphere to the events.

Congrats to Bobby Watson for the great Podium result in the Open class. Way to go!!!

Last but not least, congratulations to Kevin and Raf for the great event. Looking forward already for the 2007 race

Thanks
Yeah Boy!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 02:15 AM
Tech Master

wow sorry to hear that
Old 11-17-2006, 02:18 AM
Tech Master

any one have any more pics of the race ?