R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Grumpy Comes Out of Retirement!!!!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/123218-grumpy-comes-out-retirement.html)

skipstr 07-27-2006 01:25 PM

Grumpy Comes Out of Retirement!!!!!!!

I have heard through the grapevine that Grumpy has come out of retirement to wrench on the racing machine of the WG yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The big questions are when and what car...................................
Anyone have a clue as to how this will go down??????:eek: :eek: :eek:

garen 07-27-2006 04:01 PM

well i don't know when and where, but I'll be sure to celebrate with a double double animal style from in n out just as soon as i get back to the states

MBlackketter 07-27-2006 04:46 PM

You kids and your rumors! We're both to old to be racing with all of these young guys.

wallyedmonds 07-27-2006 05:03 PM

hey im old and i still race LOL just have fun.

dpdiehl 07-27-2006 08:25 PM

How it will go down Skipster? I'll tell ya. My prediction is that he'll come back to wrench for WG but realize Father Time catches up with everyone, including Ralph, and Mark will move on to the future of Blackkkketter racing...

his new protege':

baby drew

:nod:

The rest of the story: Tormented by the mere thought of spending pit time with drew without the trusty "one-minute" timer drives Grumpy insane before the new team can even debut and he is reduced from master-mechanic to master-busboy at Goldie's Patio Grill.

T-BODZ Terry B. 07-27-2006 10:22 PM

Welcome Back!

See you soon!
TB

1fastdude 07-28-2006 05:26 AM

Hmmmm.....I thought that "Grumpy" was your middle name Skip?

skipstr 07-28-2006 08:00 AM

I'm thinking that Grumpy's majic touch might be diminishing along with his advancing age.....................................I hear the Arkansas pinewood derby league is looking for a few good mechanics..................I have a really great tuning screwdriver he could use!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich Browne 07-28-2006 08:56 AM

He just got his new Tri-focals. Bet that's why he thinks he can make a "come-back" I guess it all "Depends"

Right, Gramps?

Trover 07-31-2006 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by MBlackketter
You kids and your rumors! We're both to old to be racing with all of these young guys.

oh cmon, its r/c racing, its not like your even karting or doing late models. Its hard to be too old, unless your blind...then i could imagine it would be tough.

MBlackketter 08-01-2006 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Trover
oh cmon, its r/c racing, its not like your even karting or doing late models. Its hard to be too old, unless your blind...then i could imagine it would be tough.

As a matter of fact I'am blind. But thanks for your support. And good luck with you racing.

skipstr 08-01-2006 09:31 AM

And I thought you were just overweight........................................

:) :) :)

Rich Browne 08-01-2006 09:59 AM

....balding

MBlackketter 08-01-2006 10:42 AM

I think this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, in both of the above comments.

I see who my real friends are! :cry: